MyChart, a free service offered to the patient of DuPage Medical Group and authorized users, provides the personalized health information and a portion of the medical records as well as view, manage, and receive the medical data electronically.
MyChart DuPage Online Portal can be accessed on any devices connected with the internet through a secure website from the comfort of your home or even while on the go conveniently using MyChart App available on Google Play or the Apple App Store on your android and iOS smartphones 24/7.
DuPage Medical Group based on the western suburbs of Chicago is the largest and most successful multi-specialty physicians groups in Illinois. It offers a comprehensive array of healthcare services for patients with utilizing leading-edge technology and techniques. DMG has more than 700 primary care and specialty physicians in more than 100 locations and treats annually upwards of 2 million patients, about one-third people of DuPage County.
MyChart DuPage Login:
MyChart DuPage Patient Portal gives the patients direct secure online access to information from EMR (Electronic Medical Record) and other tools and features. To take advantage of this free service of DuPage Medical Group, you must sign in to MyChart and enter into your Online Account. To do that, you can take the steps provided below.
- Go to the DuPage Medical Group MyChart Login Website at mychart.dupagemd.net
- Navigate to the right side of the page to fill out MyChart Username and Password fields with the appropriate information.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button.
Once you are logged in to MyChart, you will be able to manage your My Chart Account online and access the My Chart services permitted to you. Generally, patients can perform the following health care and management activities.
- View test results and doctor’s comment within days
- Request or schedule your next appointments
- Receive physician office appointment reminders
- Access details of your past and upcoming appointments
- View their health summary from MyChart electronic health record
- See after visit summary and the referral
- Make bill payment online
- Set alerts to receive notification
- Access trusted health information resources
- Communicate with your doctors and get answers with the physician office medical care team
- Request prescription renewals for your refillable medications and more
How to Reset MyChart DuPage Login Credentials:
The DuPage patients who do not remember their MyChart Online Account login credentials will need to click on the “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” link, as per their need, under the ‘SIGN IN’ button on the first page of the MyChart Patient Portal. Then submit the following details to use the self-service features and begin the recovery process
- MyChart Username (to reset password) or your First Name and Last Name (to retrieve username).
- Zip Code
- And Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy format)
Follow the on-screen instructions and answer the security question of your MyChart Account. When you finish all the steps correctly, you will receive your MyChart username or a Password Resetting link to change your password in the email address on your file.
If your MyChart email is not updated or you are unable to provide any of this verification information, or your username or password displays as invalid you have to contact MyChart Help Desk to regain your Online Account Access.
Note that, the users will be logged out from your MyChart Account automatically if your keyboard remains idle for15 minutes or more to protect the privacy and security of your information.
How to Sign Up for MyChart Patient Account Online
If you are a new patient of DuPage Medical Group or an existing patient and do not register for MyChart patient portal can sign up for this free service over the web and create your MyChart Online Account to access. To initiate the enrollment process, keep your Activation Code handy, and go online to complete the following steps.
- Go to the MyChart Web Portal at mychart.dupagemd.net
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button below the ‘New User?’ at the bottom of the Sign-In area in the right-hand side of the page
- Enter your Activation Code as it appears on your enrollment letter.
- Then enter your Zip Code, and Date of Birth in the format shown using 4-digits of the year.
- Click on the “NEXT” button to proceed.
Create your MyChart User ID and Password, set up security questions-answers, and complete the rest to establish your MyChart Online Account.
How to Get MyChart DuPage Activation Code Online
If you donot have the activation you can always request for a new code without any trouble. To give a request,
- Visit MyChart DuPage Portal at mychart.dupagemd.net
- Click the “SIGN UP NOW” button from the right-hand side
- Again, click the “SIGN UP ONLINE” below ‘No Activation Code’ found at the upper right side On the Sign-Up page
- Fill out a short online form entering your Name, Address, City, State, Zip, County, and some other information like your SSN, Date of Birth, Legal Sex, Phone Number, and Email Address.
- Complete the Captcha as a spam prevention measure
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button.
Upon approval, you will receive an email or a letter with an activation code along with instructions on how to activate the number. Then you can sign up for MyChart DuPage Online Account.
Online submission can take up to one week for processing and verification. Apart from the virtual method, you may also request a MyChart Activation Code in-person during your clinic visit or by calling MyChart Patient Support Line.
DuPage Medical Group MyChart Patient Portal Service Phone Number: 1-855-269-2427
DuPage Medical Group, Corporate Office
1100 West 31st Street
Downers Group, IL 60515