nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate – Steps to Activate Nat Geo TV on your Devices
Watching Nat Geo TV on Different Devices:
Are you an explorer and love to explore the world but work doesn’t let you do so? Don’t worry, sit back on your couch and dive into an amazing world of adventure with Nat Geo where you can learn about the different parts of the world, their lifestyle and so more. If you love documentaries that feature the actual happenings around you, the contents that contain real facts about the nature, science culture and history, and even a bit of reality and pseudo-science, then this channel is definitely for you.
National Geographic channel was launched in the year 2001. The ownership is possessed by the National Geographic Partners which is a joint venture of the Walt Disney Company and the National Geographic Society. It is an American pay television channel.
Once you can stream Nat Geo Channel, you can easily get access to Nat Geo Wild and other sister channels, and you can experience the world of animals at the same moment. Isn’t that exciting? Before hopping onto the guidelines to activate the channel on your devices, we need to see the subscription rates, since the channel is definitely not for free. Either you need to subscribe it, or you need to ask your TV provider for the channel. Let us take a look at the subscription rates made for the U.S. citizens-
- You can acquire digital access for $2.99/month, which will continuously get renewed every month. You can have unlimited access and can even grab on to the amazing stories either online or offline and you can have your favorite Nat Geo framed print form Framebridge at 15% off.
- Digital access can also be gained with the exact features for $19 a year.
- Another subscription that gives you access to both digital and printed editions is $24 for a year. You will all the other access as mentioned above.
(If you wish to cancel, you have to call the customer care at 1-800-647-5463 or sending an email at the Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org or online at www.ngmservice.com)
Now you know of the cost and if you are ready to indulge in this world and are ready to go for the subscription, then these coming guidelines are what you need to know to enjoy the shows on your device.
Procedure to activate Nat Geo TV on Roku:
- The first thing that you will do is turn on your Roku media player and TV, and surely connect them.
- Once the connection is made, go to the Channel Store. But before that log into your Roku account.
- After you have made it into the Channel Store, go to the Movies and TV section, and search for Nat Geo TV. Or else go to the Search tab and type Nat Geo TV and wait for the channel to be displayed on the screen.
- Select the Nat Geo TV and click on the Add Channel, and go through the onscreen prompts for the completion of the procedure.
- Now the channel is on your Roku player, and then you will be shown a 7 digit activation code. Write it down somewhere.3
- Now you need to go to the activation page, using the link nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate using your computer or mobile.
- As you click on the link, you will be taken to their website, and then enter the code.
- Then click on the Continue button, and your Nat Geo TV will be activated on your Roku player.
Procedure to activate Nat Geo TV on Apple TV:
- You have turned on your Apple TV, now go to the app store.
- Navigate throughout for the Nat Geo TV application or type on the Search bar, and wait for its appearance on the screen. Now, as you see it on the screen, download it and wait for its installation.
- Now installed, so click on Gear and a menu list will pop up. Click on the Active Device
- A 7 digit activation code will pop on the screen. Save it.
- Use the browser of your phone or computer to go to the National Geographic Activation page, or use the link given nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate.
- Enter the activation code, click on Continue and the Nat Geo TV will be activated.
Procedure to activate Nat Geo TV on Android TV:
- After turning on your TV, go to the Play Store.
- There, search for the Nat Geo TV application, and after you have found it, download and install it.
- After the installation, you need to launch the app.
- You have to sign in to your Nat Geo account if you are asked to. Then you will be shown an activation code.
- After noting down the code, go to the web page of the National Geographic TV activation page or directly reach there through the link nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate.
- There enter the code and click on the Continue button and Nat Geo TV will be activated on your TV.
Also Read: How to Activate your NBC Sports On Devices
Procedure to activate Nat Geo TV on Amazon Fire Stick:
- Connect the TV with your Amazon Fire Stick after turning it on.
- Then go to Amazon App and Games store. Don’t forget to sign to your Amazon account, you will need to sign in to activate Nat Geo TV on your TV.
- Then, locate the Nat Geo TV and wait for the installation process.
- After you are done with the installation, launch the Nat Geo TV. Then you have to sign in to your Nat Geo account if you are prompted to. Then you will be shown an activation code.
- After noting down the activation code, go to the activation page using the link nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate and enter the code there and click on Continue.
- Now, you are done with the procedure, and you can enjoy all the contents of your Nat Geo TV.
Procedure to activate Nat Geo TV on Microsoft Xbox:
- The prior most thing is to connect your TV with Xbox.
- Go to the Microsoft Store and look for Nat Geo app. After you locate it, install it in the Xbox device.
(You need to sign in to you Xbox account so that Nat Geo app in your Xbox account)
- After the Nat Geo app is installed, you need to launch it on you Xbox device. Now you have to sign in to your Nat Geo account when prompted. Then an activation code on the screen.
- Now, memorize the activation code for entering it as you go to the activation page.
- Now, go to the activation page using the link nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate or go to the activation page using your browser on the computer.
- As you go to the page using the link, you will be prompter to enter the activation code.
- Enter the code and press Continue.
- After you have pressed the Continue button, you will be able to access the Nat Geo channel using your Xbox.
The above steps will help you to access Nat Geo TV on your TV using different devices. Yet you have any problems in accessing the Nat Geo TV on your device, then you can definitely take their help to clarify all your doubts.
Information on how to contact the Nat Geo TV:
For any further assistance, you can make a call to the customer care service at the number 1-800-647-5463. You can even go the page using the link tvsupport.nationalgeographic.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033046111-How-do-I-contact-Nat-Geo-TV-Customer-Service. After getting on this page, you can scroll down to and find an option of email. Using that option, you can drop a message and reach them for the assistance you require.