How to Access your Comerica Web Banking Account at www.comerica.com
Comerica Web Banking Login
Comerica Bank offers the customers to enroll in Online Banking and stay on top of their finance with the ease and convenience of 24/7 access. With the Comerica Web Banking Service, you can bank anywhere anytime through the internet while keeping up with your daily busy schedule. By logging into the Comerica Web Banking account, you can see all the details of your Comerica Bank accounts and perform many of its management activities including bill pay.
How to Enroll in Comerica Web Banking
The Comerica Bank customers have to go through an enrollment process and create an online account to access the Comerica Web Banking. To begin the setup of your Comerica Web Banking Account Login, you may use the steps outlined below.
- Go online and visit the Comerica Bank official website at www.comerica.com
- Click the red “LOG IN” button located on the top right of the page.
- A sidebar of the Comerica Web Banking will appear on the right sight of your screen. Select the “ENROLL” button from that login box.
- Start with the account information. Select your Date of Birth and enter your full Primary Account Number in the first two fields.
- Choose your account type from the drop-down list. The available options are checking / Savings / Money Market, CD (Certificate of Deposit), HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit), IRA (Individual Retirement of Account), and Installment Loan.
- Select your customer type between personal and small business.
- Click the “Continue Setup” button for authentication.
- In the third step, read and agree to the terms and conditions of Comerica Web Banking.
- Then set up your profile by creating a user Id, password, challenge questions, and answers.
Once all the steps are done, your Comerica Web Banking Account will be ready to access.
How to Log In to Comerica Web Banking Account
If you have already signed up for the Comerica Web Banking and have the required login details to log in, you can follow the steps provided below.
- Go to the Comerica Bank site, www.comerica.com
- Navigate to the top right of the page and click the red “Login” button.
- Enter the User ID you have created during your Comerica Web Banking Setup.
- Check the “Save User ID” box to fasten the future login process. It is optional and also recommended to not use the feature if you are not a trusted device.
- Then, input your password and click the “LOG IN” button to enter into your Comerica Online Banking Account.
Note that you may need to answer one or more of your security questions from time to time. It helps Comerica Bank to identify you as the right person and also in order to keep your Comerica Web Banking account secure and valid.
How to Reset Comerica Web Banking Account Login Password
In the case, you cannot remember your current password, Comerica allows you to reset the password and regain your Web Banking Account Access. The resetting process starts by confirming the identity in the following way.
- Access www.comerica.com and select the red “Login” button from the upper right corner of the homepage.
- Click the “Forgot Password” link below the login button.
- Enter the User ID and Email Address used for your Comerica Web Banking Account Login.
- Click the “Next” button and answer the challenge questions.
If your answer is correct, you will have the option to create a new password for your account and regain access to the Comerica Web Banking system.
Upon three failed attempts to respond to the security questions, you need to send a password reset request to the Comerica Bank Customer Service Department.
Comerica Web Banking Features and Benefits
With Comerica Bank Online as well as Mobile Banking Account, you can enjoy a number of Comerica Web Banking features such
- View account balances and transaction history
- Search transaction by merchant name, amount, and date
- Sign up for Comerica Web Bill Pay
- Set up email notifications for important updates
- View and manage all payment activities including pending and processing status on one page
- Transfer funds between Comerica Bank accounts
- Send money with Zelle within minutes
- Set alerts to receive notifications on your account by text, email, or push notification
- Comerica Mobile Banking App for iPhone, iPad, Android, and tablet.
Comerica Bank Customer Service Phone Number: 800-266-3742
Comerica Web Banking Service Number: 888-444-9876
Comerica Customer Service
PO Box 71203
Philadelphia, PA 19176