www.wcslistens.com – Take New York Zoo and Aquarium Survey
New York Zoos and Aquarium Visitor Survey
Wildlife Conservation Society or WCS invites the New York Zoos and Aquarium visitors to spend a few minutes of their time and share their experience about their most recent visit to the place by taking a short online survey. The feedback and information collected from this New York Zoos and Aquarium Visitor Survey will be used to improve the service and make the peoples’ experience better in the zoo and aquarium. As a token of appreciation for taking the time, provide your thoughts and complete the survey, you will be given a redemption code at the end of the survey.
New York Zoos and Aquarium Survey Reward
A Validation Code to redeem the offer printed on your New York Zoos and Aquarium survey invitation.
New York Zoos and Aquarium Visitor Survey Rules & Requirements
No hard and fast rule is there to follow for participating in the New York Zoos and Aquarium Visitor Survey except for a few basic requirements such as
- Must visit one of the five Wildlife Conservation Society New York Zoos and Aquarium lately.
- Must reach the age of majority in your state.
- Receive a Valid and recent receipt from WCS with the survey invitation and entry code.
- Must not be an employee of Wildlife Conservation Society, New York Zoos and Aquarium or any of the associations or agencies and any persons associated with the organization and their immediate family members.
New York Zoos and Aquarium Visitor Survey Steps
In order to take part in the New York Zoos and Aquarium Online Visitor Survey, have the survey invitation ready to access. After that, you can use the following steps provided below to initiate the procedure.
- Visit the WCS New York Zoos and Aquarium survey site printed on the receipt or access www.wcslistens.com
- Enter the 22-digit Survey Code from your WCS survey invitation in the empty box in the middle left of the page. (If you can’t find the number on your survey invite, take a look at the example on the right-hand side to know where you can locate the info)
- Click on the “Start” button to begin the survey.
- Answer the survey questions based on your recent visit to a New York Zoos and Aquarium location.
- Provide the required details and submit.
When you finish, a validation number will appear on your screen. Write the code on the space provided on your survey invitation to validate the offer written on it during your next trip to the New York Zoos and Aquarium.
Also Read : Complete Chick-Fil-A Customer Survey
About WCS/New York Zoos and Aquarium
Wildlife Conservation Society is a New York City-based not-for-profit organization working on species and wildlife conservation around the world. Started in 1895 as the New York Zoological Society, it is one of the oldest conservation organizations in the United States. WCS has 5 zoos and aquarium: the Bronx Zoo, Central Park Zoo, Queens Zoo, Prospect Park Zoo, and New York Aquarium.
Wildlife Conservation Society the United States Phone Number: (718) 220-5100
WCS Membership Phone Number: (718) 220-5112
HQ Office Address:
2300 Southern Boulevard
Bronx, New York 10460