How to Access Sentara WaveNet Online Account at wavenet.sentara.com
Sentara WaveNet Login
Sentara Healthcare offers its current employees WaveNet Portal to access their employee accounts through the internet conveniently whenever wherever they want. By logging into Sentara WaveNet Employee Portal Account, the Sentara people can gain all of their employee information in one central place all the time from their computer or mobile devices.
Sentara is a not-for-profit healthcare organization with around 30,000 employees, 12 hospitals, 10 nursing centers, and 3 assisted living facilities in Virginia and Northeastern North Carolina. It is recognized as one of the top health systems and best working places. Sentara Health serves more than 950,000 members in the two states.
Sentara WaveNet Login Process Online
WaveNet Employee Portal is an internal site of Sentara Healthcare. It is dedicated exclusively to the authorized employees of Sentara. If you are an active employee working at Sentara or one of its member hospitals, you can access Sentara WaveNet Portal to log in to your Employee Account online. Here is a brief guide to help you in the login process of your Sentara WaveNet Online Account.
- Visit the Sentara WaveNet Employee Portal at wavenet.sentara.com
- Enter the username and password created during registration in this portal in their proper entry boxes located in the WaveNet Logon box.
- Click the “LOGON” button and you will be on the home page of your Sentara WaveNet Employee Portal Online Account.
How to Register for Sentara WaveNet Portal Password Reset
Sentara WaveNet users need to register for password reset to change or reset their password online. Without this password registration, you will not be able to reset your Sentara WaveNet Employee Account Password when needed. To enroll in Sentara WaveNet password registration, you may
- Go to wavenet.sentara.com
- Move to the bottom of the login box and click the “Password Registration” link under the ‘Need Assistance’ option.
- You will be prompted to a different Sentara Login portal to sign in with your username and password.
Once you log in to that portal, you have the option and instruction to register for the password reset of your Sentara WaveNet Employee Portal Online Account.
How to Reset Sentara WaveNet Employee Account Password Online
If you have already completed the password registration or have just finished it, you can reset the information in case you have forgotten it or want to change it. To reset or change your Sentara WaveNet Employee Portal Online Account Login Password, you can take the steps provided below.
- Open the Sentara WaveNet Employee Portal, wavenet.sentara.com
- Go to the ‘Need Assistance’ section found below the login area in the middle of the page.
- Click the “Change Password” link in blue.
- Enter your Sentara Network Login Username in the blank box and complete the Captcha by selecting the “I’m not a robot” checkbox.
- Click the “Next” button to identify your account in the Sentara WaveNet system.
Provide the requested information for your account verification and create a new password for your Sentara WaveNet Employee Portal Online Account Login.
Sentara Employee Benefits Offers & Features
Sentara Healthcare offers a wide range of benefits packages to provide protection to its employees when they need it most. Some of the key features of the Sentara Employee Benefits program are outlined below
- Two medical insurance plans: Standard POS and Equity HDHP
- Three dental coverage plans: DHMO, Cigna DPPO Advantage, and Total Cigna DPPO
- Vision coverage with basic and Premier plans
- Basic and additional life insurance
- Whole life insurance
- Dependent Life insurance and accidental dealt & dismemberment insurance plan
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Sentara Retirement Savings Plan with 401 (k) for ‘for-profit’ division and 4013 (b) for ‘non-profit’ division
- Paid time off and annual leave
- Sick time for personal illness up to 90 hours
- Fidelity Voluntary benefits and Sentara Facility Discounts
- Three identity theft plans: basic, gold, and platinum
- Legal plans and resources for common legal needs
- Tuition assistance program and employee assistance program
- Employee vendor discounts and more
Sentara WaveNet Help Desk Phone Number: 757-857-8190
Sentara General Queries Phone Number: 1-800-736-8272