Login your MyChart Christus Health Account at mychart.christushealth.org
MyChart Christus Health Login
Christus Trinity Mother Frances Health System offers the individuals MyChart to put their health information in the palm of their hand all the time from all the places. The safe, secure, and private connection of MyChart Christus Health helps the users conveniently manage care for themselves as well as their family members.
How to Sign Up for MyChart Christus Health Account
To access the MyChart patient portal, you must sign up with Christus Health and set up an online account to access. The new patients and the existing ones not using MyChart can easily sign up for this free service online and register an account to manage their health. There is more than one way to sign up for MyChart Christus Health. But, online is probably the fastest and easiest method of them and you can start it using the steps below.
Before beginning the online enrollment, have your MyChristus Activation Code ready to access. You can find the code on your recent After Visit Summary or on the billing statement. You may also receive the number via text or email.
- Go to the MyChart Christus Health Web Portal at mychart.christushealth.org
- Move to the right-hand side of the page and click on the last option “Sign up now” button under the ‘New to Christus MyChart’.
- Enter the Activation Code, no case sensitive, from your enrollment letter or after visit summary in the first field.
- Enter your 5-digit Zip Code, and Date of Birth in the provided format using 4-digits of the year in their respective fields.
- Click on the “NEXT” button to proceed with the identity verification.
If your information matches the data on file in your medical record, you will be directed to create the required login of your MyChart Christus Health Online Account.
To Register for MyChart Christus Health Account without Activation Code
The patients who have lost or do not have MyChart Christus Health Activation Code or the activation code is no longer valid to use can also create their MyChristus Online Account. To do that, you can
- Visit the same MyChristus Login Portal, mychart.christushealth.org
- Then, go to the sign-up page by clicking the “Sign up now” button near the right end corner.
- Look for the “Sign up online” below then Activation Code’ on the right of the sign-up page and click on it.
- Complete a short online form with the necessary info including your name, address, city, state, zip, county, SSN, date of birth, legal sex, phone number, and email address.
- Finish the security measure and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
Upon identity confirmation, you will receive instructions on how you can sign up for MyChart Christus Health Online Account.
How to Log In MyChart Christus Health Online Account
The registered members can log in to their MyChart Christus Health Patient Portal Account whenever wherever they would like. The login process of MyChristus Health Online Account can be done in a few simple steps.
- Go online and open mychart.christushealth.org
- Input the MyChart Username and Password in their fields with the right information.
- Click on the “Sign in” button to log into your MyChart Christus Health Online Account.
To protect your privacy and information, MyChart will automatically logged you out from your MyChristus if you remain idle for 10 minutes after logging in.
How to Recover MyChart Christus Health Online Login Info
Do not remember your MyChristus Online Account login credentials? If so, you can look up the username or reset the password using the self-service option given on the portal.
To start the process,click on the “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” link under the sign-in button at MyChristus Login page. Submit the following info after you reach the designated page.
- MyCHRISTUS Username (to reset password)
- Or, your First Name and Last Name (to retrieve username).
- Zip Code
- And Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy format)
Complete the on-screen instructions; answer the security questions of your Christus Health MyChart Account when you will be asked. Once done, you will receive your MyCHRISTUS Username or a Password Resetting link to change your password in the email address on your file.
In the case, you do not have a valid email on your file, you will need to contact My Christus Help Desk.
MyChart Christus Health Online Account Login Benefits
Once you are logged in to your MyChart Christus Health Online Account, you can do the following activities with this secure private connection to your medical information.
- View test results, medications, immunization, and other health information
- Communicate with care team and doctors
- Request or schedule your next appointments
- Schedule and manage appointments, in-person visits, and video visits
- View and pay your medical bills online
- See after visit summary for past visits and hospital stays
- Get clinical notes that you provider has recorded for you
- Set alerts, and reminders
- Share your medical information with anyone virtually
- Receive push notification when new information is available
- Access past and upcoming appointments details
- Get price estimate for the cost of care
- Link your accounts from other healthcare organizations
- Update personal information and more
MyChristus Health Patient Portal Support Line Number: (833) 91CHART