dillards.myonlineresourcecenter.com – Access To Dillard’s Credit Card Account
Dillard’s Credit Card
If you are a frequent shopper of Dillard’s, Dillard’s Credit Card can be an easy and convenient way to pay for your Dillard’s purchases as well as earn points and rewards and take many other great cardholder benefits. Plus the users are provided with a safe and secure online portal, Dillard’s Card Services with 24 hours access to manage their card account and pay bills over the web from anywhere at any time.
Dillard’s Credit Card Features and Benefits
Dillard’s Credit Card is issued and administered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. With a new Dillard’s Credit Card, you can enjoy a number of cardholder benefits throughout the year, like
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent at Dillard’s in-store, online, catalog or by phone purchases
- Earn 2 points per $1 in purchases at gas stations and grocery stores
- Earn 1 reward point per $1 in purchases everywhere American Express card is accepted.
- 10% off Shopping Pass or $10 Reward Certificate in all merchandise at any department for the day you pick after every 1500 points will be earned
- Exclusive Dillard’s events and offers
- Special financing on qualifying purchases
- Shop one day early for select Dillard’s clearance events
- Complimentary standard shipping for online purchases
- Complimentary gift wrapping for in-store purchases
- Access to special amenities like travel and more at amexconnect.com/dillards
- Monthly bonus rewards point offers
- Special promotional offers where available
- Revolving line of credits to use over again and again
- Invitations to private shopping events
- Convenient monthly payment to fit all budgets
- Easy Online Account Management and bill payment options
- Dedicated Customer Service Number
Remember, the features and benefits mentioned above are all available in only Dillard’s American Express Elite Status Credit Card. Some of them may not be applicable for a general Dillard’s Credit Card. And all rewards and reward points are subject to expiration.
How to Apply for Dillard’s Credit Card Online
Applying for a Dillard’s Credit Card through the internet is easy and simple. All you need to do is take a photo of your ID with your smartphone and fill out a short online application. To complete the entire application, you must have the access of the followings
- Social Security Number
- Income Information
- A valid Email Address
- Camera enabled smartphone
- And acceptable state or federally issued Photo ID
If you have all the eligibility requirements for opening a new Dillard’s Credit Card Account and you must be at the age of majority in your state or territory, you can initiate the application procedure by taking a few simple steps i.e.
- Visit Dillard’s official website, www.dillards.com
- Navigate at the bottom of the home page and click on the “Apply for a Dillard’s Card” link found under the ‘DILLARD’S CREDIT CARD’ column.
- You will be directed Dillard’s Card Services run by Wells Fargo leaving Dillards.com.
- Entering that page, click on the “Continue” button from the right-middle of the page to enter Intellicheck’s website which Wells Fargo has contracted to offer you a secure environment for your Dillard’s Credit Card application.
- Enter and re-enter your mobile phone number in their specific fields.
- Select the checkbox below the entry fields to receive a text message at your provided mobile number.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
Select or tap the link you received with the text and follow the instructions you will be provided on your phone. You will need to use the camera on your smartphone to scan the barcode on the back of your ID to complete the ID verification process of your Dillard’s Credit Card application.
Upon completion, you will receive a quick decision. If approved, your new Dillard’s Credit Card will be sent to you by mail in about 7 to 10 business days. The credit line available to you will be determined by your creditworthiness.
Those, who do not have a camera-enabled mobile phone or do not want to go online, visit a Dillard’s location and apply for a Dillard’s Credit Card. If you are applying to a store, you will be considered for both the Dillard’s American Express Card and Dillard’s Card. To find a Dillard’s Shop near you, you can click on the “APPLY IN STORE” button on the ‘Apply for a Dillard’s Credit Card’ or ‘Dillard’s Cardholder Benefits’ page at www.dillards.com/c/DillardsCard.
How to Enroll in Dillard’s Card Services & Create Online Account
Once approved and get your Dillard’s Credit Card, you can enroll in Dillard’s Card Services and establish an account online to keep track of your Dillard’s Card Account anywhere anytime and access all other features and benefits of the service. To begin the Dillard’s Card Service enrollment, you can use the following steps.
- Visit www.dillards.com and click on the ‘Pay Bill/View Credit Account’ from the bottom of the page under ‘DILLARD’S CREDIT CARD’.
- Dillard’s Card Services portal can also be accessed at dillards.myonlineresourcecenter.com
- Click the “Enroll Now” link or button located at the lower side of the Sign-On page.
- Enter your Dillard’s Credit Card Number, last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and Email Address in their respective fields.
- Click on the “Continue” button to review the terms and conditions
Provide the necessary details to create your profile; select security questions and set the answer. View confirmation and complete the enrollment process to create your Dillard’s Credit Card Online Account. Once enrolled, you can access all the features and benefits of the Dillard’s Card Services and do a lot of activities such as
- Pay your Dillard’s Card bills online
- View statements
- Switch to the paperless statement
- Track your rewards and points
- Update personal information
- View transaction history
- Set alerts for various account activity and many more.
How to Log In Dillard’s Credit Card Online Account
And to access all the advantages mentioned above, you will need to sign in your Dillard’s Credit Card Online Account after you have completed the Online Access Enrollment. To log in-
- Go to dillards.myonlineresourcecenter.com
- Enter the User Name and Password that you have created during card service enrollment in their specific fields at the left-hand side on the page.
- Click the “Sign On” button to access your Dillard’s Credit Card Online Account.
How to Recover Dillard’s Credit Card Online Account Login Info
Do not remember your Dillard’s Credit Card Online Account login credentials? Click the “Forgot your Username or Password?” link under the “Sign On” button on the login page at Dillard’s Card Services. Select the right option as per your requirement and enter the following information to confirm your identity to retrieve the User Name or reset the Password.
- Dillard’s Credit Card Account Number
- Last 4 Digits of Cardmember’s Social Security Number Number
- Password or User Name
If you forgot both the username and password, you will be required to contact the customer service to regain your Dillard’s Credit Card Account Online Access.
Dillard’s Credit Card Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-643-8278
Dillard’s American Express Credit Card Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-834-6294
Dillard’s Card Services/Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
PO Box 10347
Des Moines, IA 50306-0347