Earn Rewards with GAP Credit Card Account:
What if you are a G.A.P. brand lover, and wearing that brand can earn you points? Yes, it is possible with the GAP Credit Card, which can not only earn you points, but you can get heavy discounts on your first purchase just by filling in some statements.
An overview of GAP:
Gap Inc. was founded in the year 1969 by Donald Fisher and Doris F. Fisher and they have the headquarters in San Francisco, California. It is an American clothing and accessories retailer which has worldwide access.
Benefits of the Gap Credit Card:
- If you are a GAP clothing lover, then you can earn rewards when you buy from the store and also from the other stores owned by Gap Inc. where you will earn 5 points on spending $1 with the GAP purchases and 1 point on every dollar spent on other purchases.
- On your very first purchase from gap.com or gapfactory.com, you can get 20% off.
- If you register for electronic statements, then you can earn up to 4000 extra points, which will make up a value of $40 and you could use it for future payments.
- You can have opportunities for earning a birthday gift, save some extra, and many more.
- This card does not need any annual fee.
- You can gain 250 bonus points each quarter when you make a purchase at the family of brands.
- When you are shopping at the 2 or more Gap Inc. brands, then you can unlock up to 2000 bonus points annually.
- When you make a purchase of $50 or above, then you can have fast and free shipping.
- The card comes with zero fraud liability, so don’t worry you will be covered if you have faced any fraud.
Other factors of the Gap Card:
- This card comes with a regular APR of 25.99%.
- It does not allow any balance transfer.
- For the late fee, you might end up giving $40.
- For the cash advance, you will face an APR of 26.99%.
- For the cash advance, you need to give a fee of $10 or 5% of the total amount.
- If you make any foreign transaction, then you have to pay 3% of the total amount.
Activating the GAP Credit Card:
- The first thing you need to do is get to the activation site of the Gap card or you may use the link gap.com/activate.
- Then you have to enter your card number, security code, and the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- After you have filled the form, you can hit on the button Activate My Card.
- Then you have to follow the prompts and your card will be activated.
If you think, you don’t want to go through this procedure, then you can activate your GAP Visa Card by calling on the number 866-450-5289.
GAP Credit card Bill payment:
- Online mode – the first thing that you need to do for the bill payment is online registration. Follow the steps for the registration –
- First, go to the login page of Cardmember Account Service.
- Then you have to click on the button Register.
- Then you have to enter your account number and ZIP code and click on the Continue button.
- Now you have to follow the prompts to complete the registration procedure.
Now you have to complete the login procedure and you need to follow the steps:
- Now, you have to again go to the login page, and you have to log in to the GAP credit card account.
- Now you need to click on Pay your bill.
- Now, you need to enter the bank name, checking account number, and bank routing number.
- Then select the amount that is need to be paid.
- Then you can submit your payment.
You can also opt for payment by not logging in to your account. Follow the steps:
- Go to the login page of GAP.
- On the page, you have to click on the button PAY AS GUEST.
- On the next page directed, you have to give your card number, last 4 digits of SSN, Zip Code (your billing zip code).
- Then you have to click on the Continue button and follow the prompts to complete the payment.
Ou can also opt to pay the bill through Mail. For doing so, you have to write a check or money order, and on the check, you have to give the account number or make the inclusion of your payment from the payment coupon from your billing statement. Now, you can send it to the given address –
The given address to be used by the ones who own the store cards
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
The given address to be used by the ones who own the Gap Visa Cards
Gap Visa/Synchrony Bank
P.O. Box 960013
Orlando, FL 32896-0013
One thing to note down that you have to send the mail before the billing date since it would take some time to reach or you may have to face penalty for late payment.
You can also make your payment by Phone. For that keep the credit card number, bank account number and bank routing number within your reach.
You have to call on the number 800-887-1198 for the Gap Credit Card services or you may call on the number 866-450-4467 for Gap Visa Credit Cards. Then you have to follow the automated system and for that you are charged none, but if you make your payment through the customer service representative, then you will be charged for the expedited payments.
Redemption of Rewards:
As mentioned in the benefit section, there are a lot of rewards you can earn and there is no limit to it and redeem them at the store or online. For 100 points, you are to get a $1 reward, and the maximum you can redeem at one time is $250. After you have got the points, they can be used for purchase after 14 days.
Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Q. Will the authorized users on my credit card account will earn points when they use their card?
Ans. Yes, the authorized users will continue to earn points when they will make any purchase, and the rewards will be deposited to your account.
- Q. What shall I do if my card is stolen?
Ans. You can make a call to the Synchrony Cardmember Customer Service at 866-450-4467. If you see any purchases made with your card, then you must report it to the customer service department when you will make the call. They will lock your card, and issue a new account number.
This article gives you a total overview of the GAP credit card that includes the features of the card, the activation procedure and all the other factors related to the card. If you are facing any problem while going through the article, then you can consider reading the FAQs in their official website, or you are unable to find any answer to your question, then you can call them at the number 1-800-427-7895.