Walmart Credit Card Account Login :
Walmart Credit Card is a store card. This card is issued by Capital One. This card will help you to build up your credit score. Cardholders can earn lucrative rewards on Walmart purchases especially online purchases.
About Walmart :
Walmart Inc. is a retail corporation working in several countries of the world along with the United States of America. Formerly it was known as Walmart Stores, Inc. Walmart is operating a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. Walmart is headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. Walmart company was formed by Sam Walton in 1962. It has more than 11 thousand stores all over the world.
About Capital One :
Capital One Financial Corporation is a bank holding company or America. Especially this bank holding company is operating or serving with credit cards, auto loans, banking, and savings accounts. Capital One was founded by Richard Fairbank and Nigel Morris in the year of 1994 in Richmond, Virginia, United States. Capital One is a public company and belonging to the financial services industries. And currently, Capital One is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, United States.
Rates and Charges of Walmart Credit Card :
As we know there are some rates and charges which have to be payable for using a credit card. Before you use a Walmart card you must know the details rates and interests for using a Walmart card. And the rates and interests are written underneath.
- You have to pay an Annual Percentage Rate for purchases and quick cash. And the percentage of this rate is 26.99% variable based upon prime rate.
- There is no APR for transfers and cash advances.
- You have to pay your dues within 25 days after the closing of each billing cycle.
- You have to pay a late payment fee of up to $39.
- You don’t also have to pay any kind of annual fee.
Features and Benefits of Walmart Credit Card :
There are various features and benefits of using this Walmart Card. And these features and benefits are coming with the other standard features and benefits like usual credit cards. And the features and benefits are discussed here underneath.
- You can earn rewards on Walmart purchases.
- There are flexible redemption options available.
- You can have an opportunity to build up a sturdy credit score.
- You can use this card without paying an annual fee.
- You can access security for your funds.
Walmart Credit Card Application :
If you want to explore the above-mentioned features and benefits of a Walmart Rewards Credit Card, then you have to apply for it first. And the application procedure can be done in two ways and the ways are online by visiting the Walmart website and the ways are offline by visiting a Walmart store near you. Both the ways are explained below in simple steps.
- First of all, you have to browse this link www.walmart.com and then click on the Menu button from the top left corner of that page.
- Then you have to click on the Walmart Card option from the menu.
- After that, a new page will open and from there you have to click on the blue-colored “Apply now” button to start the application process.
- After that, you will reach the Sign in the portal because to apply for a new Walmart Rewards Credit Card you have to sign in to your Walmart account first.
- Next, you have to enter details like your address, phone number, Social Security Number, date of birth, and net annual income.
- And then click on the yellow-colored “Continue” button and then follow the instructions to complete the process.
Walmart Credit Card Activation :
Once you have your Walmart Card in your hand, then you have to activate it. Because without activating a credit card you can’t be able to use it and the activation process can be done in two ways. One is online and the other way is by Phone. And activation process is illustrated underneath.
- To activate your card online you have to browse this link walmart.capitalone.com.
- Then you have to Sign In to your Capital One Online Account.
- If you don’t have an account then create an account by clicking on the “Set Up My Account”.
- After entering your account, you have to follow the instructions and provide details like your card number, security code, expiry date, and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- And don’t forget to set your card’s pin.
You can also activate your card by phone. And to complete the activation procedure by phone you have to dial this phone number 1 (800) 227-4825 and then you have to follow the instructions to activate your credit card. There is also a separate number for activation of your card and the number is 1 (866) 750-0873 and outsiders of the United States or Canada 1 (804) 934-2001.
Walmart Credit Card Account Creation :
To manage your card online you have to create an account for your Walmart Credit Card. And this process is very simple. And this process will be done online. The procedure is explained here below.
- At first, you have to visit the Walmart website by clicking on this link www.walmart.com
- After reaching the website you have to click on the Menu button available on the top left corner of that page.
- Then you have to click on the “Account / Sign In” and after that make a click on the “Account”.
- Next click on the “Sign In” to reach the sign in the portal and start the account creation procedure.
- After that click on the “Create account” and enter details like first name, last name, email address, and create a password.
- To complete the procedure, you have to click on the “Create account” button after entering the details.
Walmart Credit Card Account login:
When you want to manage your card or online Walmart account then you have to Sign In every single time. And the sign-in process is very short and simple. The sign-in process is illustrated underneath in very simple steps.
- First of all, you have to reach the Walmart official website by browsing this link walmart.capitalone.com
- And then you have to reach the sign in the portal as mentioned above.
- And then you have to enter your email address as you mentioned at the time of creating your account and the password you given at the time of opening your Walmart online account.
- And then click on the “Sign In” button to complete your Walmart online account sign-in procedure.
Walmart Credit Card Account Login Credentials Recovery :
As we know in this busy world, we have to remember various things and many passwords. So you can forget anyone’s passwords among those passwords and if you forget your Walmart online account password unfortunately then you have to recover it. And the recovery process can be done online only. And the recovery procedure is written step by step underneath.
- At first, you have to visit the Walmart website by browsing this link www.walmart.com
- After reaching the website you have to go to the Sign In portal (as mentioned above).
- Then click on the “forgot password?” to start the recovery procedure.
- And then enter your email address as you entered at the time of opening your Walmart online account.
- After that, you may click on the “Submit” button and follow the instructions to complete the process.
Also Read : Manage your Wells Fargo Credit Card Online
Walmart Credit Card Bill Payment :
Once you start using a credit card you have to pay that credit card bill. And a Walmart Card is also not an exception to this. And the bill payment can be done in several methods. And the methods are online, by phone, by mail, through e-payment, by visiting a store, or using check free. And the methods are illustrated underneath.
If you want to pay your Walmart card bill online then you have to complete the Sign-in procedure in your Walmart Card account by browsing this link www.walmart.com
And then you have to pay your bill through CheckFree or e-Payment. Just because Walmart is not accepting any kind of recurring payments or payments by debit cards in their online payment method.
You can complete your payment by phone. And for this, you have to dial 1-8777-294-7880 for Walmart Card. To complete this procedure by having the assistance of a representative then you have to provide your checking account number and routing number and a $10 service charge must be payable.
You can also pay your Walmart Card bill by mail. And this system is very easy and simple. You just have to send your payments to the under-mentioned mailing address.
PO Box 530927
Atlanta, GA 30353-0927
Through a Store
You can visit the nearest Walmart store and then go to the customer service desk to make your payment.
You can set up directly with the help of your bank for e-Payment to make your Walmart bill payment. To make your payment through e-Payment you must have a valid checking account from a United States financial institution and the underwritten details.
- Bank name
- Checking account number
- Bank routing number
At the time of payment using e-Payment, you have to select one of the following options for the amount you are going to pay.
- Total Minimum Payment Due
- Last Statement Balance
- Current Balance
- If your payment is processed or pending then you can place a stop payment.
You can also pay your Walmart Credit Card bill by CheckFree. This process is an online process. And you have to register or sign in to your CheckFree account to make your Walmart Credit Card bill payment.
Walmart Credit Card Phone Number :