www.discoverpersonalloans.com/apply – How To Apply Discover Personal Loan Online
How to Apply for Discover Personal Loan with Application Number
Discover is a United State based credit card brand. It was first started by Sears in 1985. At first, when it was started, they did not charge any annual fee. They offer higher than the normal credit limit. Headquarter of Discover is located in the United States. Along with the credit cards, Discover offers personal loans, finances, etc.
Discover Personal Loan:
Discover Personal loans are a few of the personal loans, that don’t charge an origination fee. It is very important for you if you are thinking about this loan. Because the origination fee is typically ranging between 1% to 6% of the loan amount. Discover loans are tailored to those consumers, those who have an excellent credit score.
Pros and Cons of Discover Personal Loans:
Before applying for the Discover loan, you should check the benefits and drawbacks of the loan.
- Online Tools: Prospective loan borrowers will get the advantages of free educational tools. You will get loan calculator, online library and debt consolidate calculator with the Discover Personal Loans.
- Flexible Payment Terms: Most of the lenders in the market offer their loans only for three or five years. But the Discover is different from the other loans. Discover personal loans basically come with the repayment terms of seven years or 84 months.
- Few Fees: Except for the late payment fees, Discover does not charge any fees. That means you don’t have to pay the origination fee.
- Tailored to Borrower with Good Credit: Discover does not mention the minimum credit score for the personal loan, but the typical borrower holds a credit score above 700.
- No Co-Signers: There are many laons, that allow co-signer. So, if your credit score is below average, then still you will get the approval. But the co-signers are not allowed in Discover Personal Loans. So, if you are looking for this feature, then you have to go for another loan.
Discover Loan Lending Terms:
Discover loans are basically a fixed rate. Their range for the personal loan from $2,500 to $35,000. The amount you will receive depends on many factors, including the credit score.
Discover personal loans charges APR of 6.99% to 24.99%. The interest depends on the about you borrow, the length of your loan, and your creditworthiness.
With 9.99% APR, if you borrow $10,000 for the 60 months, then you have to pay $212 monthly. Over the life of your loan, the total amount you have to pay is $12,720. That means you have to pay $2,720 on the top of the original $10,000 you borrowed.
Apply for Discover Personal Loan with Invitation ID:
If you have a Discover Personal Loan invitation ID, then you are among the selected group of individuals invited to take advantage of this offer. If you have the invitation ID, then you can simply follow these instructions below to complete the application process:
- First, you have to visit this link www.discoverpersonalloans.com/apply.
- You have to provide your invitation ID in the first field.
- Then, enter your email address on the next field.
- After that, simply click on the Continue button for further steps.
How to Apply for Discover Personal Loan:
If you don’t have an invitation id, then you can follow these instructions to apply for the Discover Personal Loan.
- First, you have to visit this link www.discover.com/personal-loans.
- There on the homepage, you will see the Check Your Rate option.
- Then, you have to input the loan amount.
- Then, select the reason for taking this Discover Loan.
- After that, you have to click on the Check Your Rate option.
- If you check your rate, it will not affect your credit score.
How to Make Payment to the Discover Personal Loan:
There are several methods to pay your Discover Personal Loan. To complete your Discover Personal Loan payment, you have to follow these instructions:
- First, you have to visit the official website of Discover.
- By clicking on this link www.discover.com, you will be redirected to the official website.
- There, you will see the login section on the right side of the page.
- You have to provide your user id and password on the respected fields.
- Then, you have to select the Personal Loan option from the drop-down menu.
- After that, simply click on the login button to enter into the portal.
- If you have used the right login credentials, then you will be redirected to your account.
- After entering the portal, you have to look for the payment option.
Also Read : How To Apply LendingClub Personal Loan Online
Pay by Phone:
You can make the payment via an automated voice system 24/7. For make the payment, you have to call at 1-877-256-2632. You have to select option 1 to make the payment.
Pay by Mail:
To make the payment through the mail, you have to send your checks or funds to this address below:
Discover Personal Loans
P.O Box 6105
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6105
You can also make the overnight payment, at this address below:
Discover Personal Loans Attn:
Lockbox Operations / 6105
2012 Corporate Lane, Suite 108
Naperville, IL 60563
Discover Customer Support:
For any question or quires, you can contact Discover customer service:
Hours: Mon – Fri: 8 am – 8 pm ET.
Discover Personal Loans
P.O Box 30954
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0954
So, you will require a very high credit score to apply for this Discover Personal Loan. If you have received the Discover Personal Loan Invitation ID, then you should apply for this loan. You can follow the above-mentioned instructions to apply for this loan.