www.mypanera.com – Access To My Panera Card Account
My Panera Card Online Account Access
Panera Bread offers the customers to join My Panera Rewards Program and get all the great stuff from tasty rewards to exclusive perks and a lot of surprises in the store for them as well as their family and friends. To take advantage of this amazing offer, you only need to sign up for free at panerabread.com and present your My Panera card or phone number at the register on the café each time to add your visits to your My Panera Account and rewards will be loaded on to your My Panera Card. In addition, you can view your Panera Card account online or right from your mobile device anytime anywhere.
My Panera Card Features & Benefits
By joining My Panera Rewards Program, you can enjoy a number of benefits and advantages such as
- Get your first reward just for signing up with My Panera
- No need to keep track points, save receipts, or print coupons as your visits will automatically be credited to the card
- Earn rewards for purchases and save your favorite meals
- Personalize your online ordering experience and make reordering even easier
- Watch for exclusive sneak peeks, menu updates, info on local happenings, etc. to be in the know
- Get surprised occasionally with additional rewards
- Opt in to receive Panera communications and get extra My Panera reward opportunities
- Download the Panera Bread on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store to stay connected, check your available rewards, order meal, explore the menu and many more even on the go
How to Sign Up My Panera & Register MyPanera Card Online
You can join My Panera either with or without a plastic card. The physical card is not necessary to earn or redeem the rewards and take all the benefits of the My Panera Rewards Program. To register for My Panera, go online and complete a few simple steps such as
- Go to My Panera Homepage, www.mypanera.com
- Click on the “Join Now” link at the top of the page.
- Sign up with your Facebook or Email account
- A brief form will appear; fill out the fields to create your My Panera Account.
- When you are complete, click the “Join Now” button at the bottom of it.
If you have a MyPanera card that you picked up in the store, select the “Register an Existing MyPanera Card” option to enter the card number and then you can set the required login credentials of your My Panera Online Account.
However, there is no need to have a plastic card if you would prefer not to. Just provide the Panera Bread bakery café associate at the register with the phone number linked on your My Panera Account each time you visit and to receive or redeem your earned rewards.
If you still want a MyPanera Card, go to a participating bakery café and provide the store associate with your My Panera Number that you got when you join the program online. The associate will enter your existing My Panera Account to swipe the new card and transfer all the details of your My Panera Account to the plastic card.
How to Log In My Panera Card Online Account
Once you sign up for My Panera, you can instantly receive your welcome rewards. To view the rewards you have and also check all other account details, review your profile, explore the new offers, update personal info, see account details and many more conveniently by logging into your MyPanera dashboard. To log in, you can
- Go to www.mypanera.com
- Click on the “MyPanera Sign In” link located at the top of the webpage.
- Enter your registered phone number or email and password in their places
- Click the “Sign In” button.
How to Recover My Panera Online Account Login Info
The My Panera Rewards Program members, who have forgotten their online account login information, can take the following steps to recover them.
- Open the ‘Sign In to My Panera’ login box
- Click the “Forgot email or password?” link under the entry fields
- Submit your registered My Panera Email Address to receive an email containing instructions on how you can reset your password.
- If you forgot your email address too or no longer have access to it, click the respective link there and enter either your My Panera Phone Number or Card Number.
After your My Panera Account is identified, you will be sent your login details to regain the online account access again.
More Information on My Panera Card
Once a My Panera Card is registered, the user cannot register another one with the same details or change the card number listed on his/her My Panera Account
To earn rewards, you must present your My Panera card for your visit. Anytime you make a purchase at a Panera Bread location, it is counted as a visit. You are allowed to visit once every two hours.
The rewards will automatically be credited to your card. You can see it by logging online. The available rewards will also be printed at the bottom of your receipt.
In the case, you forgot to use your My Panera Card or Number for the visit, you can sign in to your My Panera Online Account and navigate to the ‘Missed a Visit’ section to enter the full 22-digit code from the bottom of your Panera Bread receipt to redeem.
There are many types of My Panera rewards and each of them may have a different expiration date; you can check them on My Panera Account online or sign up for email communication to be notified.
Panera Customer Support Phone Number: 855-372-6372 (5 AM to 10 PM CDT)