my.bankerslife.com – Access To Bankers Life Account
How to Sign Up for the Bankers Life Account
About Bankers Life
Bankers Life is the main subsidiary of CNO Financial Group, Inc. It was established in 1879 in Chicago. Headquarter of this company is located in Chicago, Illinois, United States. The core retail market of this company served by Bankers Life in the pre-retirement and retirement-aged individual. Bankers Life has more than 1.4 million policyholders. This company also offers a variety of different insurance products including long term care and life insurance, annuities, Medicare.
How to Register at Bankers Life
It is very easy to register. By following some very simple steps, you can easily complete your registration process. You may face problems for the first time. In that case, you have to follow these instructions:
- First, you have to visit the Bankers Life login page.
- Or, you can simply click on this link my.bankerslife.com
- After that, you have to click on the Register button to register for a new account.
- Then, you have to enter your first name and last name.
- Enter your email.
- Retype your email for the confirmation.
- Enter your password.
- Retype your password for confirmation.
- Then, you have to select the security questions and set the answers to the questions.
- Agree with the terms and conditions for the further process.
- Then, you have to click on the Submit button to complete the process.
How to Login at Bankers Life
If you already registered then you have to log in. The login process is quite simple. You just have to follow some very simple steps to log in. Follow these instructions below:
- First, visit the Banker Life website.
- Or, you can simply click on this link my.bankerslife.com. It will take you to the Banker Life website.
- Then, you have to enter your username and password on the given boxes.
- After that, simply click on the Login button to complete the process.
How to Reset Password
The password is a very important credential. Without the password, you cannot access your account. So, you always have to remember your password. In any case, you lost your password, you have to follow these below instructions:
- First, you have to visit the login page of Bankers Life.
- You can also visit the page, just by clicking on this link my.bankerslife.com
- There you just have to click on the Forgot Password option.
- Enter your email address on the given box.
- After that, you just have to click on the Send button.
How to Make Banker Life Payment
There are several ways to make the payment:
You can make a payment online. For that, you have to follow these instructions:
- First, you have to visit the login page of Banker Life.
- Or, you can just click on this link my.bankerslife.com. It will take you in the right direction.
- Then, you have to enter your username and password to log in.
- After login into the portal, you can easily complete the payment.
One Time Payment:
Make a one-time payment without login, using your checking or savings account. For that, you have to follow these instructions:
- First, you have to visit this link my.bankerslife.com/payment-center
- Then, you have to click on the Make A Payment, under Guest Users.
- Then, enter your policy number, first name, last name and birthday.
- After that, you have to click on the Find Policy button.
- Then, follow the further instructions to complete the payment.
Also Read : A Guide To Acces NRT Gateway Account
Pay via Mail:
You can also make payment via mail. For that, you have to send the payment with all the required information to these below addresses:
BANKERS LIFE AND CASUALTY
P.O. Box 371836
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7836
COLONIAL PENN MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT POLICIES
P.O. Box 371893
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7893
BANKERS CONSECO LIFE INSURANCE
P.O. Box 371848
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7848
BANKERS CONSECO LIFE INSURANCE CUSTOMERS
COLONIAL PENN MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT CUSTOMERS
Mail or fax policy service documents to:
P.O. Box 1938
Carmel, IN 46082-1938
(312) 324- 5060
Banker Life: bankerslife.com
Banker Life Login: my.bankerslife.com