www.pnc.com – Activate your PNC Bank Card Online
PNC Bank Card Activation :
PNC credit card is a usual credit card that can be used as other usual credit cards. But you avail the special features of these credit cards. There are varieties of credit cards offered by PNC Bank card. And you can use any one card as per your preference or requirements.
About PNC Bank :
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. which is named PNC is a bank holding company and financial services corporation of America. this financial services corporation has its headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. PNC was established in the year of 1845. This financial services corporation is working in all over the world with 2 thousand plus branches and more than 51 thousand employees. This company is a public type of company and belonging to the banking and financial services industry.
Rates and Charges of PNC Bank Card :
Every credit card has its separate rates and charges. And before you going to use one you have to know all the rates and charges a credit card. And PNC Bank card offers various types of credit cards. But we will discuss only one type of card’s rates and charges here. And rest of the card’s rates and charges can be availed by visiting the credit cards segment of the PNC Bank card official website. And you can reach that website by browsing this link www.pnc.com.
We are discussing here the rates and charges of the PNC Core Visa Credit Card.
- There is a 9.99% to 19.99% APR for purchases based on your credit score after the first 15 billing cycles. And this rate is variable and based upon the prime rate of the market. for the first 15 billing cycles, there is no introductory APR for purchases.
- The above rate is also applicable to the balance transfers.
- You have to pay 22.99%APR for cash advances.
- There is a penalty APR of 28.99% but you have to pay this rate when it applies. That means you have to pay this rate if you make a late payment. And this rate is variable and depends on the prime rate of the market.
- You only have 21 days to pay your PNC Core Visa Credit Card bill. That means you have to pay your dues within 21 days after the closing of each billing cycle.
- Minimum interest charges for using this PNC Core Visa Credit Card are not less than $1.50.
- You don’t have to pay an annual fee for using this credit card.
- For the first 3 months, you have to pay the greater amount of $5 or 3% of each balance transfer and then the rates will be changed and will stand as $5 OR 4% of each balance transfer and you have to pay the bigger amount.
- You have the bigger amount of $10 or 5% of each cash advances.
- You have to pay up to $38 for late payment and returned payment.
Features and Benefits of PNC Bank Card :
Every credit card has some standard or usual features and benefits and some other special features and benefits which makes it exceptional from the other credit cards available in the market. and PNC Bank Card is also having some features and benefits. But there are several types of credit cards offered and issued by the PNC Bank but we will only discuss one type of card’s features and benefits.
We are discussing here the features and benefits of the PNC Core Visa Credit Card.
- You can avail of a 0% introductory APR period for purchases.
- After having a zero introductory APR you can avail of a low APR rate for using this card.
- There are introductory bonuses for the cardholders.
- You can also avail the facility of paying a very low rate of interest charges.
PNC Bank Card Application :
If you need a card then you have to apply for a card. And for a PNC Bank card, you also have to complete an application procedure. And the application procedure is online and very short and simple. The full application process is written here underneath.
If you have a mail offer from PNC to apply for a card then you have to follow the steps underneath.
- At first, you have to browse this link www.pnc.com after getting the mail offer.
- And then when you reach the website you have to click on the “Credit Cards”
- Then you will be redirected to a new page and there you have to click on the hyperlink available as “Respond Now >>” to start the application process.
- After that, you have to enter the reservation number which you have along with your offer.
- And then click on the Continue button and follow the directions and do the required actions to complete the application process.
And if you don’t have any offer then you have to complete your application process by following the undermentioned steps.
- To apply for a PNC credit card without having an offer you have to visit the PNC Bank website by browsing this link www.pnc.com
- And then click on the “Credit Cards” and then scroll down the page to choose your preferable credit card.
- After choosing your card you have to click on the “Apply Now” button to start the procedure.
- Then you will be asked about using PNC Online Banking at present or not.
- If yes then you have to go through the SIGN ON procedure by entering the User ID and Password.
- And if you are not using an online account then you have to click on the “No” button and then click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- Next, you have to share information like your name, address, ZIP code, city, state, primary phone number and an alternative phone number, email address, Social Security Number or ITIN, date of birth, mother’s name, monthly housing payment, and employment status.
- And then you have to enter the information of the co-applicant if you have any or need any.
- Next, click on the “CONTINUE” button and follow the rest instructions to complete the application procedure.
Also Read : Manage Your NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card Online
PNC Bank Credit Card Activation :
Once you have your credit card in hand then you have to activate it to use it. Because without activating a credit card you cannot be able to shop or pay your other bills with your credit card. And the activation process can be done in two ways and the ways are online and by phone. The activation procedure is written underneath.
- To activate your credit card online you have to browse this link www.pnc.com from the device browser.
- And then complete the login process (as illustrated underneath).
- After logging in you have to navigate to the account activity page and then activate your card as per the directions and sharing details.
You can also be able to activate your card by phone call. To activate your PNC credit card by phone call you have to dial the number printed on the backside of your credit card. And then you have to do the directions and sharing details to activate your card.
PNC Bank Online Account Opening :
To manage your account or card online you have to set up online access. And for the online access setup, you have to go through an online procedure. Where you have to enter some details to open an online account to maintain your PNC credit card and account in a very convenient way. And the account opening procedure can be done two ways and the ways are online and telephonic which are illustrated here below.
- At first, you have to browse this link www.pnc.com.
- After that, you have to take a hit on the “SIGN ON” button placed at the top right corner of that page.
- After that, you have to click on the hyperlink available as “Enroll In Online Banking”.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page and from that page, you have to click on the “Get Started” button to start the procedure.
- And then follow the instructions and share the information to complete the online banking enrollment process.
You can also make your PNC online banking Enrollment procedure by phone call. To complete this enrolment process by phone call you have to dial this number 1-800-762-2035 and after that, you have to do as per the directions. And your login credentials will be sent to you through mail to your mailing address.
PNC Bank Online Account Login :
Once you create an account online to get access to your PNC Bank Credit Card and PNC online banking you have to go through the Sign In process. And you can know about the process here below.
- At first, you have to browse this link www.onlinebanking.pnc.com from your device.
- And then you have to enter your User ID and Password in the appropriate place.
- After entering the User ID and Password you have to click on the “Sign In” button to complete the login or sign in procedure.
PNC Bank Online Account Login Credentials Recovery :
If you unfortunately lose or forgot the login credentials of your PNC online banking account. Then you have to recover it. And the recovery process can be done only online. And the recovery process of your PNC online banking account login credentials.
- First of all, you have to click on this link www.onlinebanking.pnc.com to reach the login portal directly to start the recovery procedure.
- Once you reach the login portal of PNC online banking you must click on the “Forgot User ID or Password?” button.
- Next check out the requirements to recover your user id and password and then click on the “Start Reset Password”.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page and from there you have to enter details like online banking User ID, Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number, and the full PNC account number.
- After that click on the “Next” button and follow the rest of the instructions to complete the procedure.
- And you have to continue with your old user id and if you cannot remember your user id then you have to call this number 1-800-762-2035 and follow the instruction to recover your user id.
PNC Bank Card Bill Payment :
Once you start using a credit card then you have to pay it or you have to pay the credit card bill. And your PNC Credit Card is also not an exception to that. That means you also have to pay your PNC Credit Card bill. And you can be able to pay your PNC Credit Card bill in three ways and the ways are online, telephonic, and by mail. The payment procedures are illustrated below.
- To pay the bill of your PNC Credit Card you have to browse this link www.pnc.com to reach the PNC online banking website.
- After that, you have to complete the Sign In process (as mentioned above).
- Then you have to follow the instructions or do as per the directions to make your bill payment online.
You can also make your PNC Credit Card bill by telephone. And for this, you have to dial this number 1-800-544-3623 and then follow the instructions to complete the procedure.
You can also make your PNC Credit Card bill payment by mail. To send your payment you have to send your payment and payment details to the below-mentioned mailing addresses.
PNC Bank, P.O. Box 5570, Cleveland Ohio 44101-0570, Mailstop BR-YB58-01-5.
For overnight payments
PNC Bank, 6750 Miller Road, Brecksville, OH 44141, Mailstop BR-YB58-01-5.
Contact Information :