creditcards.chase.com – Chase Credit Card Application
Chase Credit Card Activation Guidelines :
Chase Bank is a renowned banking organization since 1799 and as a national bank, they do have lots of credit card options for all of their customers. There is special rewards card, travel benefits card, lowest interest-based cards, credit score building cards, etc. and a lot more to support your credit needs. All of this variety of credit cards offered by Chase Bank is easily accessible online. Also, if you have newly received your Chase Credit Card in hand, you must activate it to manage it further.
Here in this article, you will get a glimpse of using Chase Credit Card in various ways. You will learn the online card activation process, chase credit card application process, card account login process, benefits of Chase Credit Cards, etc. You need to continue reading this article about Chase Credit Card activation guidelines for further help.
Chase Credit Card Benefits :
- All the Chase Credit Cards are widely accepted across the nation and outside the country as well.
- There is zero fraud liability associated with every Chase Credit Card which will ensure the users purchase security.
- Any kind of credit card issues, you will get 24*7 hrs of assistance from Chase Bank’s customer support desk.
- There will be real-time notifications and alerts from Chase Bank for all of their credit card transactions.
- Using Chase Credit Card is easy, convenient, and secure.
Apply For Chase Credit Card :
To apply for a Chase Credit Card, you can process your application with the below-mentioned steps –
- To apply for a Chase Credit Card, you need to go to the official web page of Chase Bank’s credit card by following the given link – creditcards.chase.com.
- Now, you will be able to view all kinds of chase credit cards options here on this page.
- Choose the appropriate card for you and hit on the Apply Now button after that.
- You will get the application page at the next step, where you have to enter the following information – First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, Suffix, Mailing Address, suite, City, State, Zip Code, Date of Birth, Mother’s Maiden Name, Email Address, Social Security Number / ITIN, Total Gross Annual Income, Type of Residence, Primary Source of Income, Primary Phone Number, Secondary Phone Number, Citizenship, Country of Residence, Employment status, Total Annual Income, Alternative Phone Number, etc.
- Now, you will get details of your Chase Credit Card fees and other terms and conditions attached to the card.
- Read the terms carefully and tick the appropriate consent box.
- Add authorized user with your card, if any.
- Now, click on Submit button to proceed to the next step of the application.
- Follow further prompts to complete your form.
- You will get a notification regarding the acceptance of your Chase Credit Card application from Chase Bank.
- After your application got approved, you will shortly receive your Chase Credit Card.
Activate Chase Credit Card :
- After receiving your Chase Credit Card, you must activate it to use it further.
- To activate your Chase Credit Card, at first you need to browse the following direct activation link through your browser chase.com/verifycard
- When you land in to this page, you will be asked to sign in to your respective Chase online account in order to verify and activate your credit card.
- Enter respective Username and Password at the respective blank field of the Sign-in a widget that you will get at the right hand side of this page.
- Tick the Remember me box based on your device’s privacy and hit the Sign In button to go to your account.
- Now, after getting into your account, go to My Accounts and select your new card there.
- Now, go to the Activation option and follow further prompts after that to activate your Chase credit card.
- Also, if you are not a Chase bank’s customer, you must enroll your account online at first and after account enrollment/ sign up, you should perform the above-mentioned process to activate your Chase Credit Card.
- You can also call over the following number of Chase Bank to activate your respective credit card – 800 -432 -3117.
Also Read : CIBC Credit Card Application
Chase Credit Card Account Sign Up :
Here we will guide you, how you can easily Sign Up or enroll your respective Chase Credit Card account online and with mobile banking and get the online facilities –
- To enroll your respective Chase Credit Card account, you need to open the following website link – chase.com/verifycard
- Now, click on the “Not enrolled? Sign up now ” link after you land on the respective web page.
- At the next step, choose Account Type and enter the following information correctly – Account, Card or Application Number, Social Security Number, Tax ID Number, etc.
- Now, create a suitable Username for your Chase credit card account.
- Click on the Next button to go ahead with the signup process.
- There will be some more prompts at the upcoming stage that you have to comply with correctly.
- After completion of all the above steps, you will be able to enroll your credit card account successfully with Chase Bank’s online and mobile banking portal.
- Now, you will be able to sign in to your respective Chase credit card account, access you card through mobile banking etc.
Chase Credit Card Account login:
- Now, after account registration, to log in to your respective Chase Credit card account, click on the following link of the Chase Credit Card page – creditcards.chase.com
- Once the web page opens, look at the top right side corner of the page to locate the Sign In button which you have to click to open the Sign In widget.
- Enter the Username and Password associated with your Chase Credit Card account at respective blank fields.
- Tick the box beside the ‘Remember Me’ option, if your device security is strong enough or else skip it.
- Lastly, hit the Sign In button, and you will be logged in to your respective Chase Credit Card account.
- Now, you will be able to manage your respective Chase Credit card services online.
Chase Credit Card Account Username & Password Recovery :
- If you are not able to remember the Username & Password of your Chase Credit Card account, you can reset it with the below-mentioned process.
- Open the following link once again – creditcards.chase.com and you will get Sign In button at the right side corner of the page.
- Click on the Sign in button and at the Sign In widget, there will be the following link for you – ‘Forgot Username / Password’ .
- Click on the above-mentioned ‘Forgot Username / Password’ link to proceed further.
- Enter the following information at the next step for your account identification – Social Security Number or TAX ID Number, Account, Card, or Application Number.
- After that, click on the Next button to move ahead.
- Follow further prompts to complete the account verification process of Chase Credit Card.
- At the next step, you will be able to reset your password or recover the Username of your Chase account.
Chase Credit Card Payment :
- You can pay your Chase Credit Card dues, by just logging in to your Chase Credit Card account.
- Open the following link of Chase Credit Card site with the help of your browser – creditcards.chase.com
- Now, you have to perform the above-mentioned log-in process to go to your account.
- Enter your Registered Username and Password of your respective Chase Bank account.
- Click on the Sign In button to Sign In to your account.
- Go to the account dashboard, and make your payment.
- You can also, send the credit card payment to the following mailing address, by sending a payment cheque – Cardmember Services, P.O. Box 6294, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6294.
- For urgent and overnight payments of your Chase Credit Card, you can send your payment cheque in the following address – Chase Card Services. 201 N. Walnut Street, De1-0153, Wilmington, DE 19801.
- You can dial the following telephonic helpline number for Chase Credit Card payment – 1 -800 -436 -7958.
- You can also visit to your nearest Chase Bank banking branch and pay your dues there.
Chase Credit Card Contact Options :
- To get assistance regarding Lost or Stolen Cards or for card replacement, to report credit card fraud, etc. you can dial the following helpline numbers of Chase Bank any time as per your convenience – 1 -800 -955 -9060.
- If you want to know more about Chase Credit Cards, you can go to the official website of Chase Bank Credit Card by browsing the following link – creditcards.chase.com
- You can follow Chase Bank, through their social media accounts.