webmail.dodo.com.au – Dodo Webmail Login
Dodo Webmail Account Login Online :
Dodo Webmail, the email account service of Dodo, offers the Dodo customers to manage their emails, messages, calendar, and contacts under one roof. By logging into Dodo Webmail, you can check your inbox messages, delete them, enable HTML editor, create folders, and use many more features from any internet-connected device conveniently at any time.
About Dodo :
Dodo is a Melbourne-based internet service provider in Australia. Larry Kestelman and Michael Slepoy established the company in 2001. Dodo offers the customers a variety of services that include broadband internet, mobile plans, utility retail services like electricity, gas, insurance, etc. Currently, Dodo Services Pty Ltd. is a fully-owned subsidiary of Vocus Communications and provides around 660,000 active services.
How to Log In Dodo Webmail Account Online:
All registered Dodo consumers using any Dodo service with an online account most probably have been issued a Dodo Webmail Account. If you are one of them, you can log in to your Dodo Webmail Account in the following way. Before beginning, just have your webmail login details ready and open a web browser from your computer or laptop.
- Visit the Dodo Webmail single Sign-In Portal at webmail.dodo.com.au
- Enter your complete Dodo Email Address and its Password in their respective blanks on the portal.
- Click the “Login” button to proceed.
If you successfully log in to your Dodo Webmail Account, you can see the inbox followed by drafts, sent, spam, etc. on your screen. Now you can open the inbox to view messages, select multiple messages to delete, move, or put in different folders, create or manage folders from the options.
You can also set your preferences, import messages, access identities, and responses copy, download, and print the messages, as well as use the other available features of Dodo Webmail.
How to Enable HTML Editor in Your Dodo Webmail Account:
It is very easy to enable the HTML editor feature on your Dodo Webmail Account. All you need to do is
- Log in to your Dodo Webmail Account using the steps mentioned above.
- Then, go to the “Settings” option to select “Composing Messages” from the panel on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the “Compose HTML messages” and select your preferred option from the drop-down box.
- Lastly, click the “Save” button located at the bottom of your screen to finish the HTML Editor enabling process.
Also Read : Tenstreet Login at dashboard.tenstreet.com
How to Log In Dodo Online Account:
Dodo Webmail is a part of your Dodo Online Services. Apart from the Webmail, you can also access your My Dodo account if you are a Dodo internet or NBN service customer. My Dodo makes it easier for you to manage your Dodo services over the web at your convenience.
You create your My Dodo account following the instructions provided to you by email when you first sign up for a new Dodo NBN service. To log into your Dodo Online Account, keep that credentials with you and then you can take the steps written below.
- Visit the official Dodo website at www.dodo.com and click the “Log In” link found at the top-right corner of the homepage to reach the My Dodo portal.
- To directly visit My Dodo Self-ServiceLogin portal, go to my.dodo.com
- Enter the username or email address and password set up during your My Dodo registration in their proper fields.
- Click on the “LET’S GO” button to enter your Dodo Online Account.
Upon successful login, you can access all the available features of My Dodo. Using them, you can view your invoices, pay bills, check your usages, update or change payment details, and many more activities to manage your Dodo account and services online.
In the case, you have forgotten your My Dodo login credentials; click the “I forgot my details” link below the log-in fields from the My Dodo portal page. Enter your email address and click the “SEND EMAIL” button. dodo will send you a message with the required links and instructions to retrieve your login and reset the account.
Dodo Customer Service Phone Number: (03) 8600 8700
PO Box 276, Collins Street West
Melbourne, VIC 8007