www.cbs.com – How to Fix CBS App on your Devices
Fixing the CBS All Access App on Different Devices Applying Various Methods:
CBS All Access app now named as Paramount + was launched in the year 2014. The best thing about this streaming service is that you will get different shows, and it is bound to stay you hooked to your TV. But it’s really very irritating if you see the app not working. You must be thinking that how you could run the app smoothly. This article is all about troubleshooting the problems with the CBS All Access app. In this article, we will discuss about the different methods on how to fix the CBS All Access App if not working in your streaming device.
Follow the steps if the CBS app is not working on your Apple TV:
- Try updating the CBS app
- For the ones having Apple 3rd generation or earlier – you first need to go to the settings, then click on the General and then Update Now, you have to install the updated software and see if it works.
- If you have Apple 4th generation – first you have to go to the Settings, then select the System and then Software Updates. And after selecting it, you need to download and install the updated version that you find.
- You can also try activating the Automatically Update option where all the updated versions will be updated so that you may face fewer problems.
- Try restarting your device
- You have to press the Menu and Home buttons together for about 10 seconds and then you will see the flash on the Apple TV box.
- You may try go to the Settings and then select the System, and then hit the Restart
- You can also opt towards force stop the CBS app.
- For this, you have to go to the Settings of your Apple TV.
- Then go to the Applications, and there you need to select the CBS All Access and then click on Force Stop.
This method will force the app to start fresh after it completely gets shut down when launched again.
- Try clearing the cached data – for this method to be applicable, you have to uninstall the app and then reinstall it to clear the cache and data.
- If you want to delete the app using your remote-
- First you have to go to the App sections and find the CBS All Access.
- Then you have to click on the app and hold it, and you will notice it jiggling.
- Then you have to press the Play/Pause button and then click on the Delete
- Then go to the App Store, then find the app and again install the app on your device.
Follow the steps if the CBS All Access App is not working on the Amazon Firestick:
- Performing a Power Cycle – you have to completely switch off the devices by unplugging them and then after waiting for few minutes plug them back. This should completely put your media devices, internet connection and CBS All Access app back on track.
- Try clearing cache and cookies –
- Go to the Fire TV menu and then select the Settings.
- Then you have to go to the Applications, and then go to the Manage Installed Applications, and then you have to select the CBS All Access.
- Now you have to select Clear Cache and then you have to select Clear Data.
- You can try Resetting the Firestick
- Go to the Home Screen of the Fire TV and then you have to go to the Settings.
- Then you have to look for Fire TV, and then select Reset to Factory Defaults.
- Then you need to click Reset.
The list of methods to be followed if the CBS All Access app is not working on Roku device:
- You should try restarting your Roku Device fully
For Roku Player-
- First you need to get to the Settings.
- Then select the System and then the System restart.
For Roku TV –
- You have to go to the Settings of your Roku TV’s Home Screen.
- Then you have to select the System and then select the Power and the System Restart.
Also, you can try unplug the Roku Device, then you need to wait for a few seconds and then plug it back and see if your problem gets solved.
- Look for the Roku updates
- Take your Roku remote and you can press on the Home
- Then you have to get to the Settings and then you have to get to the System.
- Then you have to select System Update.
- Then you have to click on the right button and then select Check Now.
- Now you need to check for your Roku Device requirements – it can be possible that the old version of the Roku Devices or TV’s are not supported, so it will be better if you drop a question of compatibility either at the CBS or Roku Support Services.
Also Read: Activate TruTV on your Streaming Devices
What if the CBS app is not working on the iPhone and iPad:
- Try to Force close the app and then reopen it
- Get to the Home screen and swipe up the bottom of the screen.
- Then navigate the screen and get to the CBS app.
- Now you have to swipe up on the CBS app’s preview to close the app.
If the app is unresponsive, then only you can try closing the app.
Follow the steps if the CBS app is unresponsive on your Android Device:
- Get to the Home Screen of the Android TV and click on the Recent Applications You will find it on the left or right side of the Home button.
- Now, you will get a list of running applications, and you have to scroll up and down and find the CBS app.
- Now after getting the app tap on the app and hold it and swipe it to the right. Then you have to re-launch the app.
If you are facing the same problem with your Android TV, then you can try following the steps for force close the app –
- On the Home Screen of your Android TV, you have to select the Settings and then you have to go to the Apps.
- Now, you have to navigate through the apps and select the CBS app, and then yu have to click on the Force Stop.
- Now, all you need to do is re-launch the app to resume streaming.
After trying all the above procedures in accordance with your device, if you find the app not yet working, then you can go to the link www.cbsic.force.com/CBSTVE/s/contact/support and fill out the form given. You have to give your name, Email Address, Zip Code, Description, Category (choose from the drop-down box), a subcategory that again you have to check from the drop-down box, then you need to select platform from the drop-down menu. After you are done, you have to click on the box I’m not a robot. Then you have to hit on the Submit button. You can also check the faqs to see if that helps.