myhomesteaders.com – My Homesteaders Life Account Login
Login My Homesteaders Life Account Online :
Homesteaders Life Company, a common organization claimed by its strategy holders, is a public chief giving items and administrations to advance and support the financing of advance burial service arranging and end-of-life expenses. Policy Certificate Number One was given in Paul’s name on February 24, 1906. Chosen the affiliation’s first president, Paul imparted a subject of neighborly collaboration, crew, common supportiveness, security, and energy.
While Homesteaders was as yet in its earliest stages, its administration confronted perhaps the most significant times of monetary hardship, war, and turmoil in American history. These early trials of their determination turned into a benchmark of the practice of solidarity that proceeds right up ’til today.
Why Choose Homesteaders Life:
- Through everything, Homesteaders has arisen as a public forerunner in burial service subsidizing and is a trusted, dependable and secure decision for a huge number of burial service experts and the families they serve.
- They’re pleased to work close by burial service experts to help families experience the worth of memorial service and the advantages of preparing.
- As a common organization, they’re devoted to guaranteeing the security of policyholders’ memorial service assets and staying faithful to our commitments to give trustworthy preneed subsidizing.
- Their obligation to continue making the best decision is one of the numerous reasons we are the regularly utilized preneed subsidizing organization in America.
My Homesteaders Life Login:
- To login open the page myhomesteaders.com
- As the page opens at the top right click on the ‘Myhomesteaders login’ button, or go to the myhomesteaders.com/UIS/Login.aspx page
- In the next screen provide ID, password hit on the ‘Login’ button.
Retrieve My Homesteaders Life Login Initials:
- To reset the login details open the page myhomesteaders.com/UIS/Login.aspx
- After the page opens in the login screen you have to hit on the ‘Forgot password button.
- You have to enter your user ID and account email now click on the ‘Submit button.
Register for My Homesteaders Life Account:
- To register for the account open the website myhomesteaders.com/UIS/Login.aspx
- As the page appears in the login screen hit on ‘New to homesteaders? Click here button.
- In the next page enter your name, email ID, create a password and click on the ‘Create’ button.
How to Get Homesteaders Policy Owner Form:
- To get the form open the page myhomesteaders.com
- After the page appears at the top right click on the ‘Policy owners’ button.
- From the drop-down click on the ‘Policy owner forms’ button.
- In the next screen, you will get information as you have to check the forms and click on them. You will get them in PDF format.
- You will get two language options for the forms. English and Spanish.
- After you complete the form they have to be mailed, faxed, or emailed to their office.
- Their mailing address is PO Box 1756, Des Moines, IA 50306-1756. If emailing, you can also send it to email@example.com. Their fax number is 515-440-7695.
- If you have any questions regarding the forms you can call on 800-477-3633. 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday.
Also Read : Manage your LifeLock Member Account
My Homesteader Policy Owner Bill Payment:
- To make the payment open the page myhomesteaders.com
- Once the page appears at top right click on ‘Policy owners’ button.
- From the drop down list click on ‘Make a payment button.
- In the next screen you will get information on online payment for which you have to log in to the online account first.
- You can pay through your credit and debit card.
- For more payment related queries you can call on this number 800-477-3633.
Homesteaders Life Customer Help:
To get more help call on 800-477-3633. Local Phone: 515-440-7777. Fax: 515-440-7695. Or write to P.O. Box 1756. Des Moines, Iowa 50306-1756.