my.tmcc.edu – Login to your TMCC Canvas Account
TMCC Canvas is a course management system for the Truckee Meadows Community College. If you are enrolled for education at the college then you can sign in to your accounts at the website of the college.
Once logged in the user can access their educational information just through a web-enabled device. If you are an active account holder at the TMCC Canvas then you can sign in using your smartphone, computer, laptop, or tablet device. One must have a few things functional and they can log in.
If you have been searching the web for a login guide then you have come to the correct place. Here one can find step-by-step information on the account login procedure. Read on and you can access your TMCC Canvas account.
What is the TMCC Canvas?
Truckee Meadows Community College has developed the TMCC Canvas portal for its students, faculty and staff. If you are an existing student at the college then you can sign into your learning account at the website of the TMCC.
Once signed in a student will be able to view their learning online, check exam and project grades, access more degree programs, connect with teachers, view class schedule, pay fee, submit assignments, and more.
How to Log into TMCC Canvas:
- Visit the TMCC Canvas Login website to get started. my.tmcc.edu
- Once you open the webpage there is a welcome section at the center.
- Tap on the ‘Enter My TMCC’ button below to proceed to the main login page.
- Enter username and password on the new page under the sign-in section.
- Click ‘Sign In’ button below.
- In case the user has forgotten their credentials he/she must go to the TMCC Canvas homepage. my.tmcc.edu
- Proceed to the login screen by clicking on the ‘Enter My TMCC’ button.
- As the website opens there is a login section.
- Under the ‘Sign In’ button, you will find a URL reading ‘Forgot your username or password?’
- Click on it and the self-service page opens.
- Tap on the ‘Change my Password’ button that is the second option on the new page.
- Enter the Username or Student ID in the blank space.
- Complete the Captcha and click ‘Next Step’ button to reset your password.
Also Read : How To Login Optum Bank Portal
Truckee Meadows Community College Admission:
- In order to get admission into the Truckee Meadows Community College open the admission webpage. www.tmcc.edu/admissions
- Scroll down and you will find the ‘Admissions’ heading.
- Click on the ‘Apply for Admission’ link under it and the main application page loads.
- Now a new webpage that features an application form opens. Enter the following information in the respective spaces:
- Year/term applying for
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Social security number
- Mailing street address
- Zip code
- Physical street address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Choose the options that apply to you below and check the Captcha to confirm you are not a robot.
- Tap on ‘Submit’ application button and your application will be submitted.
At the verdict we hope you had a great time reading the post above. For assistance a student can get in touch with the student support desk by calling on 775-674-7576.