my.washburn.edu/cp/home/displaylogin – My Washburn University Account Login
My Washburn Login
My Washburn Login is a service that enables the Washburn University Students to access their accounts. Logging in the students of Washburn University can view learning resources and courses using a mobile or computer device. Once logged in the user will be able to gain complete control over their educational account at Washburn University.
Logging into your account is easy, if you are authorized to log in and have other few things handy you can sign in anytime and anywhere you wish. Read the guide below for a set of easy steps to the My Washburn account login procedure.
What is the My Washburn Login
My Washburn Login is an online portal created by Washburn University for its students. Once you sign in you will be able to view course information and more online. The university has taken a great step to ease education for the students with the advent of the My Washburn portal.
Once signed in the user will be able to view their course information, submit projects, submit assignments, enroll for additional courses and even more. You can even get in touch with your teachers and fellow students using the Washburn University portal.
What do I need to Log in
The student should have a few things handy in order to log in. Here is the list of things required to log in:
Internet– You need to ensure that you have a working internet connection before signing into My Washburn.
Electronic Device– You can view the My Washburn page using any computer or mobile browser. The website is best viewed on both devices.
Private Device– We recommend you to use a private device so that you can save passwords and keep data secure.
Login Credentials– You must remember your login id and password so that you sign in without trouble.
Authorization– My Washburn portal is only authorized for the Washburn University students.
How to Log into My Washburn
- In order to sign into My Washburn one needs to visit the login homepage. my.washburn.edu/cp/home/displaylogin
- Wait for the website to open and you will be directed to a new page which displays the login section at the centre.
- Enter the Washburn e-mail address and password in the white spaces.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button below to access account.
First Time User
- If you are new to the My Washburn portal you need to create account.
- Open the login homepage of the My Washburn and click ‘Account Activation Form’ link under the ‘First time user’ section at the top of the login widget.
- Now you will be directed to the account look up page.
- Enter the Washburn WIN and last 4 digits of Account Activation Code in the white spaces and click on the ‘Submit Request’ button to continue.
Have you forgotten your Password
- In case the user has lost their password or is unable to recall it they should open the login homepage.
- As the website opens look about the login section for the ‘Have you forgotten your Password’ link.
- Click on it and you will be taken ahead to the next page.
- Enter the Username and click ‘Continue’ to validate identity and reset password.
If you need assistance with account login or any other assistance you can feel free to contact the university using the following information- email@example.com or call 785.670-3000.
We hope we have provided enough information on the My Washburn Account Login procedure. Once you go through the steps above you will be able to sign in without any trouble. We hope you have a hassle free login session.