online.pmi.edu – PIMA Blackboard Login
PIMA Medical Institute (PMIA) Blackboard Portal Login:
In January 1972 Pima Medical Institute (PMI) was established in Tucson, Arizona, the USA by Mr. Richard Luebke, Sr. Along with his wife, Mrs. Jo Ann. Depending on market job demands in the community, the 1st program offered was Nursing Assistant. The institute launched its online programs in 2006, and slowly grew its educative online programs and campuses to fulfill the requirements of the community.
Presently, the organization owns & operates approx 17 campuses all across the Western United States. Pima Medical Institute (PMI) nowadays is offering numerous allied health care career training options, but not all the programs are available at each campus.
Every year, thousands of medical students become successful to reach their career goals at Pima Medical Institute (PMI). You can realize your dream of becoming a healthcare professional after you become a part of the Pima Medical Institute community.
Guidelines to Log In for the PIMA Medical Institute (PMIA) Blackboard Portal:
The PMI College trains students for careers as allied health care professionals, with campuses throughout the Western United States. The Pima Medical Institute (PMI) is the biggest individually owned, private allied health school in the United States and is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) nationally.
To Log In or Sign In for the PIMA Medical Institute (PMI) Blackboard Portal, follow through the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the online My PIMA Blackboard Portal official Log In webpage.
- You can also directly tap on the link given online.pmi.edu.
- After you tap on the provided link, it will open in the new My PIMA Blackboard Portal.
- Here on the page simply put down Log In with your login details like “User Name” and “Password”. (Example – User Name: First Name Initial + Last Name + Birth Month + Last 3-Digits of Social Security Number (SSN) i.e. johnson(6)(809) and Password: Your 8-Digit Date of Birth (DOB) i.e. Aug 30, 1975 = 08301975).
- At last, by tapping on the “Log In” button below you can easily access your My PIMA Blackboard Portal Account.
- After logging in you will see a “Successfully Logged In” message on your screen.
Through Mobile Application:
If you wish to get logged in from Mobile Apps, you can check out the below steps:
- Download the PIMA Medical Institute mobile application and primarily determine whether the application needs a login.
- Then open the PIMA Medical Institute mobile application.
- Search for the “Log In” or “Sign In”
- Tap on the identification blank text box.
- Now enter your PMI identification “User Name” and “Password”.
- And lastly by tapping on the “Log In” tab below, access your account.
How to Reset PMI Student Blackboard Password:
If you wish to reset your PIMA Medical Institute (PMI) password, go through the below-provided guidelines:
- Primarily, tap on the “Forgot Password” option on the PMI Student Blackboard web portal.
- Here being deferred on a new pop-up window, under the “Lost Password” head, put down your First Name, Last Name, User Name, and E-mail Address, etc.
- After putting all the information correctly, tap on the “SUBMIT” button and follow through with the on-screen instructions to change your PMI Student Blackboard Password.
How to Apply for Admission at PIMA Medical Institute:
Becoming a student at PIMA Medical Institute is quite exciting, to Apply for Admission at PIMA Medical Institute, follow the underneath guidelines:
- First of all, visit the online official website of PIMA.
- You can also directly tap on the link provided at pmi.edu.
- Here on the home page, tap on the “ADMISSIONS” button on the navigation bar above.
- Then select the “How do I Apply”
- Here you will be deferred on a new page, under the “Get Started Now” heading, put down your First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State / Province (Select), Zip Code, Phone Number, E-mail Address, etc.
- Now you will have to select your “Campus” and “Program” you are interested in.
- You can also put down, if you have any “Comments” along with any other programs of interest, and tap on the “Yes, I Want to Learn More” tab below and follow on.
Also Read: My Pasco Connect Login
What degrees & programs are offered at Pima Medical Institute (PMI):
The Pima Medical Institute (PMI) is always focused on preparing its students for careers as allied health professionals & nurses. If you wish to acquire the knowledge & skills you required for a rewarding career in the medical field, then the institute can help you to reach your desired goal.
Presently, the Pima Medical Institute (PMI) is offering bachelor’s degree completion programs, associate degree programs, certificate programs, and courses that can help you to further your career in the medical field.
How much time it takes to complete the PMIA Student Program:
Most of the PIMA Medical Institute (PMI) certificate programs can be easily finished in about a year. In 2 (two) years or less, you can easily earn an associate degree, & you can finish your bachelor’s degree in about the same time. All PMI programs are highly recognized and speed up to make you ready for the workforce quickly.
Enrollment Procedures & Admission Requirements at PIMA Medical Institute (PMI):
All eligible students who wish to take admission at the PIMA Medical Institute (PMI) must have a recognized GED equivalent or high school diploma. Before starting your medical classes all applicants and students will be requested to present their evidence of satisfactory completion of GED testing or a high school transcript.
All the applicants who have achieved their legal age must have the written permission of a parent or legal guardian. Students who don’t have a high school diploma may not get enrolled.
All applicants must clear the PMI entrance exam & achieve a minimum score. Except in California, this entrance exam need may be waived for applicants, those who have a certificate showing proof of completion of an associate degree or an official academic transcript or higher. All students applying for medical degrees & certificates must be interviewed before acceptance.
Students may request that their ACT score be sent to PIMA Medical Institute (PMI), although it is not needed as part of the admission process.
Except in California, any late enrollments for admission can be accepted, but only after the campus director’s approval.
Students can set a time to speak with a Medical Career Specialist, who can help by answering all your queries about specific admissions requirements by program.
PIMA Medical Institute (PMI)
4400 Cutler Ave N.E.
Albuquerque, NM 87110
PMI Admission Query (Call): 800 -477 -7462
Title IX Coordinator (Call): (520) -323 -5975
PMI Official Website: pmi.edu
PMI Blackboard Web Portal: online.pmi.edu