samsclub.syf.com/dsec-login – Sam’s Club Credit Card Account Login Process
Sam’s Club Credit Card
Do you frequently shop at Sam’s Club? If yes, Sam’s Club Credit Card or Sam’s Club Mastercard can be a great choice for you as a Sam’s Club member to get the most out of your membership. With it, you can earn cash back, get rewards, make payments and enjoy all other cardmember benefits. Plus, you can register for online account access and log in to pay the bills, view statements, set alerts, and many more to manage your Sam’s Club Credit Card Account virtually from anywhere at any time.
How to Register for Sam’s Club Credit Card Online Account
Sam’s Club Credit Card or Sam’s Club Mastercard is issued and the Online Account Management Center is provided by Synchrony Bank. If you are a Sam’s Club Credit Card or Mastercard holders or a new member, who has received your card in the mail recently, you can register for Online Access to activate your card or manage it over the web. For that, keep your Sam’s Club Credit Card handy and use the steps listed below.
- Visit Sam’s Club Credit Card webpage, www.samsclub.com/credit
- Click on the “Manage Your Credit Account” link next to ‘Already have a card?’ in the middle of your screen at the upper portion of the page.
- Click on the “Login” button under the ‘Consumer Credit Card’.
- You can also directly access the Sam’s Club Consumer Credit Card Account web portal, samsclub.syf.com/dsec-login.
- Entering the designated page, click on the “I want to Register or Apply” at the bottom of the ‘Access Your Account’ box on the left.
- Type your Sam’s Club Credit Card Number and Zip Code in the fields provided on the Register for Online Access page.
- Click the “Continue” button to verify your identity.
After identity confirmation, you will be instructed to set up your Sam’s Club Credit Card Online Account Login Details I.e. User ID, Password, security questions, etc.
How to Log In Sam’s Club Online Account
Once you register for online access and create your Sam’s Club Credit Card Online Account, and can enter into it 24/7 as you wish. It is easy and convenient to log in and access your Sam’s Club Credit Card account online. To do that, you will need to
- Visit the Sam’s Club Cardholder Account Service portal at samsclub.syf.com/dsec-login
- Enter the User ID and Password registered with your Sam’s Club Credit Card Online Account in their specific fields on the ‘Access Your Account’ box.
- Check the “Remember User ID” box if you want to store the info on your device to speed up the future login process.
- Click the “Secure Login” button.
If you enter all the information correctly, you will be entered into your Sam’s Club Credit Card Online Account and do a lot of activities and access a number of services like
- Activate the new card
- Pay your bills
- Receive and view your statements online
- Track recent activities on the card account
- Sign up for account alerts
- Update account information
- Request credit line increase
- View earned rewards
- Receive special offers and more
How to Recover Sam’s Club Online Account Login Info
The Online Account users, who have forgotten their Sam’s Club Credit Card login credentials, can recover them and regain the account access again to access all the options and services provided to them.
To retrieve the User ID, go to the account login page of your Sam’s Club Credit Card at samsclub.syf.com/dsec-login. Click on the “I forgot my User ID” link under the secure login button and submit the primary account holder’s Card Number and Zip Code and click on the “Find User ID”.
For the password resetting, you will need to follow somewhat the same procedure. To begin it, you have to click the “Password” link next to ‘I forgot my User ID’ and enter your User ID and Zip Code. Click the “Continue” button to select a new password and log in to your Sam’s Club Credit Card Online Account.
Sam’s Club Credit Card Features and Benefits
With a new Sam’s Club Credit Card account, you can get to enjoy the following features and benefits that are currently offered.
- $5 as a statement credit for spending $55 online on a new account.
- Acceptance at all Sam’s Club and Walmart locations throughout the nation
- Cash access up to $100 at any Sam’s Club and Walmart register
- Doubles as the Sam’s Club Membership Card
- No foreign transaction fee
- No Annual Fee
- Access more benefits from your Sam’s Club membership.
- Enroll in Online Account Access and manage your Sam’s Club Credit Card account 24/7 conveniently from your smartphone or computer.
Also Read : Access To Dillard’s Credit Card Account
Sam’s Club Mastercard
Sam’s Club Mastercard Credit Card provides the users some extras benefits like Cash Back programs and also to access all other Mastercard facilities as listed below.
- Use anywhere Mastercard is accepted
- Earn 5% cashback at gas stations on the first $6,000 spent in a year and 1% for the remainder of the Reward Period.
- Earn 3% cashback on eligible restaurant and travel purchases (excluding at Sam’s Club Travel and warehouse club other than Sam’s Club)
- Earn 1% cashback on all other eligible qualifying purchases.
A maximum of $5,000 in Cash Back rewards can be earned in any Reward Period. After you receive that amount as cashback in a reward period, you will not be able to earn any more even you make qualifying purchases.
How to Apply for Sam’s Club Credit Card Online
There are two types of cards: Sam’s Club Consumer Mastercard and Sam’s Club Personal Credit Card. You can apply any of the two through your SamsClub.com account or Sam’s Club Mobile App. To apply for a Sam’s Club Credit Card, you must be a Sam’s Club Member and have an online account in SamsClub.com. If not, you can register the membership and create an online account. And if you already have Sam’s Club Membership and an account, you can directly sign in to it and proceed with the application.
Here is a brief guide provided for you to initiate the application procedure to open a new Sam’s Club Credit Card Account.
- Go to Sam’s Club Credit official site, www.samsclub.com/credit
- Click on the green “Apply Now” button at the upper right side of the first page and you will be directed to the ‘Sign In or Register’ page.
- Enter the Email Address and Password associated with your Sam’s Club Online Account in their respective spaces on the ‘Sign In’ section at the left-hand side.
- The ‘keep me signed in on this device’ box will be checked by default. Uncheck if you are on a public or shared device.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to enter the account and start the application for you Sam’s Club Personal Credit Card or Mastercard.
If you forgot the login credentials, click the respective link below the entry field and submit the required information to retrieve the account. And in the case, you are a registered Sam’s Club member but do not have the online account, input your Membership Number and Zip Code in the specific boxes on the ‘Register’ section at the right-hand side and click the “Continue” button to establish your SamsClub.com account.
How to Register Sam’s Club Membership
Not even a Sam’s Club member? You can purchase a membership online and then apply for a Sam’s Club Credit Card or Mastercard. For Sam’s Club Membership Registration, you will need to
- Go to the same Sign In or Register’ page mentioned earlier to apply for Sam’s Club Credit Card
- Click the “Join now” link located at the last of the ‘Register’ area on the right of your screen.
- Choose your Sam’s Club membership and click on the “Select Plus” or “Select Club” button according to your preference.
- Enter your information i.e. First Name, Last Name, and Email Address
- Provide your mailing address i.e. Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, and Phone Number.
- Create a password that must be at least 7 characters including 1 letter and 1 number.
- Confirm the password by re-entering.
- Select the checkbox stating you are 18 years or older.
- Now if you want a second card for free select “Yes” on the Complimentary cardholder option and enter the name, address, and phone number.
- Select the number of add-on members to receive all club member benefits including a complimentary household card and offered for a discount annual price.
- Provide your business information such as business name and its type and address if you are planning to use the membership for your business purchases.
- Check or uncheck the “Contact me via email” box as your contact preferences.
- Click on the “Continue” button to move to the payment section.
Enter the required details from your credit or debit card or other payment methods to pay the amount and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your registration and become a Sam’s Plus or Club Member.
Sam’s Club Membership Features & Benefits
Once you have successfully registered for a Sam’s Club membership, you can not only apply for a Sam’s Club Credit Card but also get more than pays for itself with exclusive savings on all sorts of the things such as
- Earn Cash Rewards: 2% back on qualifying purchases up to $500 annually
- No required minimum purchase for free shipping every day
- Instant savings and extra offers on top of already low members-only prices
- Access Early Shopping Hours starting at 7 AM Monday to Friday and get in and out faster without the crowds.
- Get member-exclusive prices on fuel and pay less at the pumps available in select locations
- Free select prescriptions over 600 for $10 or less and up to 30% off select name brands
- 20% off a complete pair of eyeglasses plus free shipping on contact lenses
- Free flat tire repair, battery savings, and wiper blade installation in Tire and Battery Center
- One free complimentary household membership card for sharing
- Add-on Memberships to get all Club member benefits for a discount annual price of $40
- Sam’s Club Mastercard Account and Card and more
Remember, all these features are not available on all of your Sam’s Club Membership. To get the most out of the membership, you must be a Sam’s Club Plus Member.
Sam’s Club Credit Card Customer Service Number: (888) 781-5763
Sam’s Club Credit Card Technical Support Number 1-800-417-8321
Sum’s Club Credit or Mastercard
PO Box 965004
Orlando, FL 32896-5004