BMO Harris Bank Cash Back Credit Card is a no annual fee credit card and decent rewards program geared towards the people who spend on gas and groceries. The rewards scheme of this card is similar to the BMO Harris Bank Platinum Rewards Mastercard. But the difference is that the rewards accrue as cashback instead of the BMO Harris Rewards loyalty currency.
BMO Harris Bank Cash Back Mastercard also provides an easily attainable sign-up bonus and 0% APR interest on balance transfers for the first 12 months from your account opening. So, if you are looking for an entry-level cash-back credit card, then this credit card is definitely worth a closer look.
BMO Harris Bank Cash Back Mastercard Features:
There are several benefits that you will get with your BMO Harris Bank Cash Back Mastercard:
- You will get 5% cashback on your eligible streaming, cable TV, and satellite services.
- On your eligible gas and grocery purchases, you will receive 3% cashback.
- On all the other eligible purchases, you will get 1% cashback.
- Plus, there is a $400 cell phone protection coverage when you charge your monthly wireless telephone bill to your card.
Rates and Fees of BMO Harris Bank Cash Back Mastercard:
Interest Rates and Charges:
- APR for Purchases: Based on your creditworthiness, your purchase APR will vary between 14.24%, 18.24%, 20.24%, or 22.24%, which may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- APR for Balance Transfers: Your balance transfer APR will be 0% for the first 12 months from the date of the first transfer when it is completed within 90 days from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be between 14.24%, 18.24%, 20.245, or 22.24%, based on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advances: Your cash advance APR of this credit card is 27.24%, based on the prime rate.
- Annual fee: BMO Harris Cash Back Mastercard does not charge any annual fee.
- Balance Transfer Fee: For each balance transfer, you will either be charged $10 or 4% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance: For each cash advance, you will either be charged $10 or a minimum of 5% of the amount, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: You will be charged 3% of each transaction in US dollars.
- Late Payment Fee: If you fail to pay your BMO Credit Card bill by the due date, then you will be charged up to $39.
Apply for BMO Harris Bank Cash Back Mastercard with Invitation Code:
It is quite easy to apply for the BMO Harris Bank Cash Back Mastercard with the invitation ID. You have to follow these simple instructions below to apply for the BMO Credit Card:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.bmoharris.com/ccapply
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the offer page.
- There, you need to input your Invitation ID and ZIP Code on the required fields.
- After providing all the required details on the given spaces, simply select the Continue button.
- After that, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to apply for BMO Harris Bank Cash Back Mastercard.
How to Activate BMO Harris Cash Back Mastercard:
In order to use your BMO Harris Bank Cash Back Mastercard, you have to activate it. You can easily activate your BMO credit card by following these simple steps below:
- Firstly, you have to click on this link www.bmo.com/activate.
- You need to enter your 16 digits card number, expiration date, and security code.
- After providing all the necessary details on the given spaces, select the Next button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to activate your BMO Harris Bank credit card.
You can also activate your BMO Harris Bank Cash Back Mastercard over your phone. To activate your BMO credit card, you have to dial 1-800-263-2263. After calling on this number, simply follow the on-call instructions to activate your credit card.
Also Read: How to Activate REI MasterCard Online
How to Make the Payment for BMO Harris Bank Cash Back Mastercard:
You can follow these simple instructions below to pay for your BMO Harris Bank Cash Back Mastercard bill. You can simply follow the on-screen guideline to pay for your credit card bill:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link www.bmo.com
- By clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the BMO website.
- There, you have to click on the Login option from the top right-hand corner.
- Then, simply click on the Online Banking option.
- You have to enter your login credentials to access your online banking account.
- After you logged in to your account, you can easily pay for your BMO Harris Bank Cash Back Mastercard bill.
BMO Contact Info:
If you face any problem while applying for BMO Harris Bank Cash Back Mastercard, then you can contact the customer service department.
Call At: 1-800-263-2263
Report your lost and stolen BMO Card Canada and US, call at 1-800-361-3361.