www.emoryhealthcare.org/patient-portal – Emory Patient Portal Login
Emory Healthcare Patient Portal Login:
Emory Healthcare provides its patients a convenient way to securely access their health information through Emory Healthcare Patient Portal using different electronic medical records. By logging into the Emory Healthcare Patient Portal, the registered users can view their scheduled appointments, see the lab test results, access your medications and documents details, and many more with a 24/7 connection.
Emory Healthcare Patient Portal:
Emory Healthcare Patient Portal consists of different user portals based on the providers and the different medical records. There are mainly three portals:
- Emory BLUE Patient Portal
- Emory GOLD Patient Portal
- Emory EYE CENTER Patient Portal
Apart from this, there is also another Patient Portal for Emory Decatur Hospital, Emory Hillandale Hospital, and Emory Long Term Acute Care. Depending on your health providers, you can access more than one Emory Healthcare Patient Portal.
Most of the patients use Emory BLUE Patient Portal as most of the healthcare providers use the Blue portal. Some of the Emory Healthcare providers use the Gold portal too. To view the entire list of the participating Blue and Gold portal providers, you can visit www.emoryhealthcare.org/patient-portal
How to Sign Up for Emory Healthcare Patient Portal:
Anyone at least 18 years of age can participate in the Emory Healthcare Patient Portal. To request your Emory Healthcare Patient Portal access, you can call Emory or contact your provider’s office for an invitation.
After requesting your Emory Patient Portal invitation, Cerner Health (or, IQHealth) will send you the email invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure your email account is set up to accept the message from that email address. Once you receive the message, open the link in it and follow the instructions to activate your Emory Healthcare Patient Portal Account.
How to Log In to Emory Healthcare Patient Portal Account Online:
When you complete the signing up process and set up your Emory Healthcare Patient Portal account using the invite, you can log in to any of the three Patient Portals of Emory Healthcare. For logging in, you can
- Visit the Emory Healthcare Patient Portal page at www.emoryhealthcare.org/patient-portal
- Scroll down to select among EMORY BLUE, EMORY GOLD, and EMORY EYE CENTER based on your health provider and click the “LOG IN” link from your chosen box.
- Entering the designated page enter your registered Email Address or Username and Password in the entry fields.
- In Emory EYE CENTER Patient Portal, first, you need to select if you want to continue as a practice staff/provider or as a patient.
- Then, you can input your username and password.
- Click the “Sign In” or “Login” button to access your Emory Healthcare Blue, Gold, or Eye Center patient portal online account.
Once logged in, you can check the parts of your medical records, view lab results, notes from visits with your doctor and your inpatient hospital stay, renew prescriptions, see upcoming appointments, and more.
How to Reset Emory Healthcare Patient Portal Login Password:
To reset the password of your Emory Healthcare Patient Portal account, just click the “Forgot Password” link provided below the login entry fields. Then the Blue and Gold Patient Portal users provide their sign-in email address or username and complete the validation process to receive the password resetting link. And, the Eye Center members have to submit the three pieces of information listed below to request a password resetting email.
- Emory Healthcare Eye Center Patient Portal Username
- Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
- And the Last Name.
Also Read: NCSECU Login at www.ncsecu.org
How to Log In Emory Decatur, Emory Hillandale, and Emory LTAC Patient Portal:
Specific for Emory Decatur Hospital, Emory Hillandale Hospital, and Emory Long Term Acute Care, you can access this portal following the steps provided below as an eligible individual.
- Visit www.emoryhealthcare.org/patient-portal and click on the “LOG IN” link from the Emory Decatur, Emory Hillandale, and Emory LTAC Patient Portal box.
- Enter your account username and password in their respective fields and hit the “Sign In” button.
- If you first time accessing the portal, use the “Register Now” link and select your username and password checking the availability and using the guidelines.
- Confirm the password and input other required details including your full name, email address, phone, security questions, and answers.
- Create your Emory Decatur, Emory Hillandale, and Emory LTAC Patient Portal Account and follow the directions in the confirmation message to activate it.
Then, return to the log-in page to access your Emory Healthcare Patient Portal Account online.
Emory Healthcare Patient Portal Request Access Phone Number: 404-727-8820, 404-778-2020 (Emory Eye Center & Blue Patient Portal)
Emory Decatur, Emory Hillandale, and Emory LTAC Patient Portal Help Desk Phone Number: 404-501-1107
IQ Health Technical Support Line Number: 877-621-8014.